Supporter
Daps
kl4zzpt6k4601.jpg

Gohan and Shins faces:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh: this is all bs

vegeta has done nothing to show he is stronger than ssbkk goku. Until the new episode drops goku is clearly stronger
People still posting those dumb ass you tube videos? Vegeta is not stronger than Goku.
How is it bs? Everything I posted was stated by Whis, Goku, and Vegeta throughout the series.

My guy I like both Vegeta and goku but their about on par, and kioken gives goku a slight edge. Jiren is on another tier from them. Im thinking jiren has mastered the ability to hold his ki within himself and increase it whenever possible. Im glad to see Vegeta getting some shine and I hope he can keep it up
I think if a fight were to pop off at this point it could go either way unless Goku can transform into Ultra instinct easily. The gap has definitely closed for sure. In Z it wasn't even close, but now things would be interesting if Goku actually took Vegeta seriously that is.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
How is it bs? Everything I posted was stated by Whis, Goku, and Vegeta throughout the series.

I think if a fight were to pop off at this point it could go either way unless Goku can transform into Ultra instinct easily. The gap has definitely closed for sure. In Z it wasn't even close, but now things would be interesting if Goku actually took Vegeta seriously that is.

Vegeta is not and has never been stronger than Goku in super.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Yea it could unless goku beats him by techniques

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
SSB is old news. GOATku got UI. Vegeta doesn't :umad:

What did that get CACarot against Jiren though? :sas2: He landed a gentle knee to Jiren’s stomach and then got punked.

Meanwhile VeGOATa out here making Jiren sweat without UI and landing at least one more damaging blow than CACarot did with UI. :umad: