Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
If they end up wishing everyone back, I hope they exempt Universe 9. :hhh:

Nah you bugging. U9’s Kaioshin might have been a dikk but Basil, Lavenda, and Bergamo were dope fighters. Go rewatch the Exhibition Match arc before the Universal Survival Recruitment and peep how dope those matches were. Buu vs. Basil was especially dope

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Nah you bugging. U9’s Kaioshin might have been a dikk but Basil, Lavenda, and Bergamo were dope fighters. Go rewatch the Exhibition Match arc before the Universal Survival Recruitment and peep how dope those matches were. Buu vs. Basil was especially dope

Negro I watched the fight in the manga as well as the 2 featured in the Anime & I still want U9 permanently erased. :Ugh5150:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Negro I watched the fight in the manga as well as the 2 featured in the Anime & I still want U9 permanently erased. :Ugh5150:

Foh, Universe 9 had a kickboxing Crash Bandicoot and a Digimon as fighters. First thing I thought of would be how dope they do be as characters in a DB fighting game.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
fukk those Great Value Streets of Rage ass bytches.
this guy
full

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Vegeta having a superior base form actually makes sense, and it's not an asspull, there's been breadcrumbs implying this all throughout super. Goku hasn't been training up his base form, but instead focusing on these multiplier type techniques , they're becoming very different fighters.

Vegeta has been training his core and fundamentals, while goku is training to break his limits.Different approaches.

Last edited:

yyy

All Star
Daps
That was a pretty dope synopsis. From the sounds of things, Goku and Vegeta both took advice from Whis, but each decided to learn what they thought would be more useful in the tournament.

*Increasing base form power - Vegeta
* Ultra instinct - Goku
It doesn't explain why Vegeta was struggling with Toppo...