Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
I think they're just gonna have to bullshyt SSG and say Vegeta obtained it through "rigorous training". Aint no other way
:wow:
Kang shyt

Just watched it again and tell me Gohan didnt say him and mr satan going train togather :martin:

Gohan your dad and his best boy are the two top Saiyan fighters in the galaxy, you have the strongest namek on call and you want to train with the MC Gusto of fighting? :martin:

These Ls are sure piling up for Lohan

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
:wow:
Kang shyt

Just watched it again and tell me Gohan didnt say him and mr satan going train togather :martin:

Gohan your dad and his best boy are the two top Saiyan fighters in the galaxy, you have the strongest namek on call and you want to train with the MC Gusto of fighting? :martin:

These Ls are sure piling up for Lohan
Lohan :mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I don't believe Bulma told Chi Chi about Goku wanting to train, fukking Gohan snitched on his dad :scust:

bytch ass motherufcker :pacspit:, you could have been a made man! :damn:

take em out goodfellas style :wow:
Yeah Gohan is a legitimate bytch. nikka had to fly Chi-Chi over there too because as far as I remember, she can't fly herself. If he just let's her walk her mad ass down there, Goku would've been out

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This nikka ain't seen a protein shake in how long? :francis:

Probably doesn't even know what the inside of a gravity room looks like :francis:

L's for everyone even associated with Gohan :francis:

Letting the nikka that killed Cell walk out of the house looking like a damn civilian:francis:

:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:
real shyt his squad weak

they let this dude fall off like :deadrose:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
e9c9287f250f4c3def89f085498c10d09ef085e064b51c46ce5d5654a9848a44.jpg

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
real shyt his squad weak

they let this dude fall off like :deadrose:

:scust: Those aren't ride or die, nikkas.

You telling me there is ALWAYS a threat to Earth every four or so years and you ain't in the gravity room DAILY making sure you don't get flabby? :camby:

That's just not Gohan's fault, that is everyone who even calls that nikka their friend problem. :stopitslime:

How the fukk you gonna let the strongest dude out of all of you beside Goku/Vegeta get all flabby and weak? :dahell:

The fukk you gonna do when he gets :deadrose: in one slap by the next big bad? What is your NON Super-Saiyan ass gonna do? :stopitslime:

A god damn shame :scust:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Speaking of pan, I need to see a super saiyan female

Pan better be Super Saiyan by the time she hits 1yrs old. :birdman:None of that GT bullshyt with her lacking the yellow glow:stopitslime:.

gohan's a fakkit because he puts his family before himself and his hobbies.

filed. noted.

Like regular civilians don't be out at the gym at 4-5am and 6pm, everyday, getting their fitness on, taking bjj, and then going home to feed their kids. :usure: