Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
funny episode indeed, however im still upset that they made my boy Gohan so weak.. Gohan was at his peak during the cell and buu saga, but no the writers decided its best to keep Gohan below the food chain...

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Im liking the series more as it goes along... But ima stop trying to track who is stronger than who cause its all coming out of the writers ass at this point

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Goku and Vegeta should be even right now since Vegetas been training with Whis for almost a year.
:stopitslime:

Why would Whis ask Vegeta to become a God of destruction if Vegata hadn't already reach God levels power wise:ufdup:

Also before the last episode on the preview, they said Vegata trained by himself 6 months to surpass god levels...Pre whis training he wasn't even concerned with fighting goku, he wanted Beerus, what did that imply:umad:

Bottom line is Vegeta is a few steps ahead Goku, its a two episode window before Goku catches that work:blessed:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Well "The Battle of the Gods" saga has ended and it's clear we now in the "Ressurrection of F" Arc as the next Episode will finally show Goku and Vegeta trainning together with Whis. I liked the last Episode and I'm enjoying the comedic mixture they are using. Next week we finally meet Beerus and Whis peoples Vados and Champa:

CSurSxiVEAAa5vL.png