Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I liked how they pointed out that Whis was thinking Vegeta had potential anyway the last few episodes and finally the resurrection arc is starting. Whis chilling with Champa??:lupe:

Goku living up his reputation as the goat deadbeat dad though lol. Where the hell Piccolo and Tien been at?? Gohan:childplease: just keeps getting worse for the bruh.

Hopefully they explain how Vegeta not only gets SSG but the blue version as well and Goku. I was curious about that. Will we ever see Vegito again or Gogeta as a canon character? :lupe:. If they fuse as either on their blue levels:youngsabo:
I wonder if they'll make Frieza more powerful and his ruthlessness showed more now that's in a series ahh shyt Z warriors going to get gooned up more:demonic: by the og villain.

TriggaTigga

Rookie
Daps
I don't care what the Goku stans say, this episode pretty much confirmed he was a shytty father. When your own son thinks it's sus after your wife said you were trying to be a "good grandfather", that means somewhere down the line you done fukked up with your kids.