Daps
i4fi2lY.jpg

nice gains Gohan :scust::frailnweak:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Good ahh episode. Bulma could get it breh, she ages like these Asians. Gohan is the most bytchmade character in the history of anime. That Great Saiyaman part brought back some bad flashbacks. Goku gave Chi Chi the #HOH and hit her with that killa crossover when push came to shove though. The pace is fast as shyt, they are really breezing through these first two movie arcs.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I don't care what the Goku stans say, this episode pretty much confirmed he was a shytty father. When your own son thinks it's sus after your wife said you were trying to be a "good grandfather", that means somewhere down the line you done fukked up with your kids.
nikkas ain't being gods being good parents. That's why Gohan gets bodied by first form Frieza while Bardock is going SSJ and killing Frost Demons

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
i4fi2lY.jpg

nice gains Gohan :scust::frailnweak:

This nikka ain't seen a protein shake in how long? :francis:

Probably doesn't even know what the inside of a gravity room looks like :francis:

L's for everyone even associated with Gohan :francis:

Letting the nikka that killed Cell walk out of the house looking like a damn civilian:francis:

:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think they're just gonna have to bullshyt SSG and say Vegeta obtained it through "rigorous training". Aint no other way