Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

crazydom

Pro
Daps
I do. A movie without Goku and the gang sounds interesting to me, I like when they take little risks like this. A world shouldn't revolve around 1 or 2 characters, sometimes you have to build outside the main character.

I guarantee you the movie will have Yamoshi somehow come back to life so Goku can beat his ass and confirm once and for all he's the strongest Saiyan.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
But why would Universe 11 just fight to a stand-still(6 vs 3) when they risk losing their lives? Jiren's first move would be to eliminate the weaker opponents.

Jiren is so strong, Toppo and Dyspo(sp) should just stand behind him and let him wash Universe 7 down to Goku so they can win by numbers
time

but whatever. i'm just bytching now. people want to see poorly written powerup bullshyt whether they want to admit it or not :manny:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
they don't have to beat Jiren at all tho :yeshrug: most people left at the end is what matters

ultra instinct fusion is just.... i mean i guess :beli: how new and exciting

Breh im not disagreeing with u I totally agree a strategy is what should win I only bring up fusion cuz of how stupidly strong jiren is that he could
Wash them in a instant
Rather uni 7 win due to time ran out not some damn power up and use jiren as the standard for goku and vegeta to surpass individual

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Won't be no fusion

Goku vs Jiren as the last battle

Goku wins

Goku doesnt lose to the same guy twice. When has he lost to the same person twice. Maybe Turn in Dragonball. Tien won their little first encounter in the woods and then ended up beating Goku in the tournament but does that count?

Can't think of anybody beating Goku twice

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
time

but whatever. i'm just bytching now. people want to see poorly written powerup bullshyt whether they want to admit it or not :manny:
I'm not advocating for a fusion.

I just don't see how they can beat Jiren without some kind of asspull(until a few eps ago, UI didn't have two versions) Universe 7 has the numbers advantage, Jiren and Co. has to do something about that to have a chance to win.

Gonetu

Pro
Daps
Won't be no fusion

Goku wins

Goku doesnt lose to the same guy twice. When has he lost to the same person twice. Maybe Turn in Dragonball. Tien won their little first encounter in the woods and then ended up beating Goku in the tournament but does that count?

Beerus beat Goku twice.

First time, Beerus one shotted him.

Second time Goku got the SSG Power up, but lost again.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aniraza is about to go Hatchiyack on their asses :hamster:

3239430-4694206992-Rapid.jpg

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Won't be no fusion

Goku wins

I can't remember the last time Goku actually won tbh. He's been racking up L's left and right. Even after getting powerups.