Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
In the event that Angawd 17 gets eliminated due to Toriyama being a fakkit next week, I just wanna say it was real brehs :mjcry: hold it down vegeta stans it was always love between us low-key. We all hate goku :mjgrin:

See yall when dbz fighter drops :mjcry:

Free fades on steam

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
But that's what we was arguing about here back when the whole fusion topic came up on this thread...:dwillhuh: I'm just saying shyt is cannon then it's not. I just want these fukking writers to make up their minds.
Gotenks has been canon since Z breh:dwillhuh:
I don't know if I'm missing something from before or not. As far as Gogeta, the idea of him is canon. Since the fusion dance is canon, Goku and Vegeta could always do it and fuse that way. But Gogeta himself isn't canon.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I wasn't saying if Fusion was cannon or not, I'm just tired of it being used as a solution to every other powerup battle

like if all this comes down to gogeta ultra instinct i'm gonna be :hhh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I wasn't saying if Fusion was cannon or not, I'm just tired of it being used as a solution to every other powerup battle

I get what ur saying but jiren is too damn strong for ultra instinct goku regardless of how good he gets use too it
And makes no damn sense if he masters it cuz if he does and beats him now we saying he god of destruction level or higher since jiren is

Take away fusion and go by whis statement in beginning series vegeta and goku together can possible beat beerus would work if they both use ultra instinct together against jiren would be most logical

Imo jiren shouldn’t even lose too that they made him too damn strong so they better follow thru in 2 ways
1. He flat out wins
2. Even tho u hate it fusion with ultra instinct but fusion actually gets a lot of damage but equal to jiren or slightly above then defuses and as he bought to eliminate them time runs out uni 7 wins

Either way they need to keep jiren around as the bar for goku and vegeta to surpass

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I get what ur saying but jiren is too damn strong for ultra instinct goku regardless of how good he gets use too it
And makes no damn sense if he masters it cuz if he does and beats him now we saying he god of destruction level or higher since jiren is

Take away fusion and go by whis statement in beginning series vegeta and goku together can possible beat beerus would work if they both use ultra instinct together against jiren would be most logical

Imo jiren shouldn’t even lose too that they made him too damn strong so they better follow thru in 2 ways
1. He flat out wins
2. Even tho u hate it fusion with ultra instinct but fusion actually gets a lot of damage but equal to jiren or slightly above then defuses and as he bought to eliminate them time runs out uni 7 wins

Either way they need to keep jiren around as the bar for goku and vegeta to surpass
they don't have to beat Jiren at all tho :yeshrug: most people left at the end is what matters

ultra instinct fusion is just.... i mean i guess :beli: how new and exciting

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
they don't have to beat Jiren at all tho :yeshrug: most people left at the end is what matters

If Ultra Instinct Goku couldn't beat Jiren, how are the Androids or Gohan supposed to? He's going to wash them immediately which leaves three on three.

Frieza might have a trump card. Vegeta with Ultra Instinct might be able since if it's the attacking half.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If Ultra Instinct Goku couldn't beat Jiren, how are the Androids or Gohan supposed to? He's going to wash them immediately which leaves three on three.

Frieza might have a trump card. Vegeta with Ultra Instinct might be able since if it's the attacking half.
they don't have to lol

its whoever has the most people left when the timer runs out

i'd just like to see ONE of the many strategy angles they talked up leading into the tournament to actually mean something relevant for a change

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

In the history of Dragonball (not counting the movie) fusion has yet to catch a W so I doubt thats how its gonna end. But if Jiren sits around and lets Goku teach Vegeta the fusion dance:francis:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Ocean Dub Vegeta is back :wow:

Yo I thought I was bugging at first:ohhh:
My childhood back
l6cccx0_zpsuhfxrhzm.png

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
they don't have to lol

its whoever has the most people left when the timer runs out

i'd just like to see ONE of the many strategy angles they talked up leading into the tournament to actually mean something relevant for a change

But why would Universe 11 just fight to a stand-still(6 vs 3) when they risk losing their lives? Jiren's first move would be to eliminate the weaker opponents.

Jiren is so strong, Toppo and Dyspo(sp) should just stand behind him and let him wash Universe 7 down to Goku so they can win by numbers

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Episode was aight I guess :manny: but I'm about ready for them to get these robot nikkas out of there so we can get to the showdown with Universe 11