Glad to frieza get his hands dirty for once

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
universe 7 vs everyone

we should've had much more of other universes going at it.
in a setting like this, its the best way to actually give these cans some credibility before getting into any fights with potential tension (lol) against u7

these universes getting bodied anyone that hasn't had an existing relationship with the characters before this tournament registers a hard zero on the giveafukk meter

how crazy would it be if the last fighter from universe 4 or whatever came at gohan like a animal after watching freiza torture his whole roster on some theon greyjoy shyt

or have jiren reluctantly put the beats to someone overwhelming his crew

anything :dead:

instead, episode 120 "stamina byke :troll:"

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
those robots remind me of those robots Emperor Pilaf and his crew used in the OG Dragon Ball :heh:
latest

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That wasn't no fight breh. Gotenks got disciplined. I don't think Gotenks being canon was ever in question.

But that's what we was arguing about here back when the whole fusion topic came up on this thread...:dwillhuh: I'm just saying shyt is cannon then it's not. I just want these fukking writers to make up their minds.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
But that's what we was arguing about here back when the whole fusion topic came up on this thread...:dwillhuh: I'm just saying shyt is cannon then it's not. I just want these fukking writers to make up their minds.
I don't know about the manga if that's what they mean but I doubt they turned a character from canon to non canon. That's some shyt.

Last edited: