Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Toppo is goin to eliminate a few of these uni 7 fighters. I think 17 and maybe Gohan. I think Frieza eliminates Toppo tho
In Dragonball

Fought Mercenary Tao

Got smacked

Came back whooped that ass.

Piccolo's henchman

Got Goku on first battle
Goku was hungry tho, next fight, Goku merked his ass

King Piccolo beat Goku first time, Goku came back and beat him and even beat his reincarnation.

Took a L with Raditz

Came back merked Nappa, beat Vegeta

Washed Ginyu Force

Got smacked by Frieza but transformed came back whooped that ass

Got the heart virus but he could have washed those first androids

Never fought against 18, 17 and 16

Probably could have beaten Cell but wanted his son to get that shine

Sacrificed his life to teach his son a lesson and save the earth

Could have washed Fat Buu if he wanted but wanted to let Goten and Trunks get that shine

Defeated Kid Buu

Took 2 Ls to Beerus

Took a L to Black Goku and Zamasu came back and was whooping that ass despite Black and Zamasu's cheat codes

Took a L to Jiren...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gonna have to go back through the thread, but will drop thoughts on the last episode:

- another damn good episode.....loved the teamwork within the group...saiyans fukking shyt up together, and 17/18 fukking shyt up together....that's what i've wanted to see more of: team battles instead of just 1v1s.....

- speaking of the saiyans working together: that made me want those 3 vs uni 11 at the end...think that would be a hell of a battle....or at least let me get goku & vegeta vs jiren, toppo vs frieza, and gohan vs dypso (sp)....have those be the ones they square off against mixed with intermingling team strats....

- 17 & 18 have been getting busy and i like that they've given them shine....the way they've shown their teamwork has been great to watch so far....sucks it seems 1 or both of them will be gone soon....wish another uni had a couple fighters left that they could fight while the sayians/frieza battle uni 11....

- the way they've shown uni 11 sucks....besides jiren and muthafukkas being scared of him, they havent done shyt...they really feel underused....i get they supposed to be 'good guys', but with the fate of their universe on their shoulders, they shouldve shown them having more battles and reflecting/showing sorrow for knocking off other unis.....

- feel it's gonna be down to the nitty gritty after next week...it'll be uni 11 vs uni 7....vegeta/goku vs jiren, toppo vs frieza, dypso vs gohan (maybe 17).....

- something i find interesting: they keep making gohan say 'this is my full power'....i think that is a hint at him eventually 'breaking through' like goku did and reaching a new level before the tourney over....think the creator might get to do what he wanted to do at the end of the cell saga: let gohan be the one to save the day....the way it plays out: think vegeta/goku gonna battle jiren in an epic battle, but eventually get tossed over the edge...seeing this and facing the brink of defeat (thinking about his wife/kid), it's gonna cause gohan to black out and reach a new level....and since jiren not gonna have time to recharge from the battle with vegeta/goku aka meditate, gohan will beat him...

...i cant wait to see how this plays out....this shyt has been good as hell.....

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
gonna have to go back through the thread, but will drop thoughts on the last episode:

- another damn good episode.....loved the teamwork within the group...saiyans fukking shyt up together, and 17/18 fukking shyt up together....that's what i've wanted to see more of: team battles instead of just 1v1s.....

- speaking of the saiyans working together: that made me want those 3 vs uni 11 at the end...think that would be a hell of a battle....or at least let me get goku & vegeta vs jiren, toppo vs frieza, and gohan vs dypso (sp)....have those be the ones they square off against mixed with intermingling team strats....

- 17 & 18 have been getting busy and i like that they've given them shine....the way they've shown their teamwork has been great to watch so far....sucks it seems 1 or both of them will be gone soon....wish another uni had a couple fighters left that they could fight while the sayians/frieza battle uni 11....

- the way they've shown uni 11 sucks....besides jiren and muthafukkas being scared of him, they havent done shyt...they really feel underused....i get they supposed to be 'good guys', but with the fate of their universe on their shoulders, they shouldve shown them having more battles and reflecting/showing sorrow for knocking off other unis.....

- feel it's gonna be down to the nitty gritty after next week...it'll be uni 11 vs uni 7....vegeta/goku vs jiren, toppo vs frieza, dypso vs gohan (maybe 17).....

- something i find interesting: they keep making gohan say 'this is my full power'....i think that is a hint at him eventually 'breaking through' like goku did and reaching a new level before the tourney over....think the creator might get to do what he wanted to do at the end of the cell saga: let gohan be the one to save the day....the way it plays out: think vegeta/goku gonna battle jiren in an epic battle, but eventually get tossed over the edge...seeing this and facing the brink of defeat (thinking about his wife/kid), it's gonna cause gohan to black out and reach a new level....and since jiren not gonna have time to recharge from the battle with vegeta/goku aka meditate, gohan will beat him...

...i cant wait to see how this plays out....this shyt has been good as hell.....
You gohan stans:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Phaggohan saving the day:mjlol:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps

Jesus Christ Dragon Ball dub fans have been eating for years and it's not gonna stop.

There's fan service, and then there's THIS. Funimation went and got Brian Drummond, the OG Vegeta from the 90's and Drummond STILL has that hardcore Vegeta voice on lock. That "Galick Gun" is just like those epic old Ocean Dub voice actors who used to shout their attacks in all their anime dubs; G Gundam, Dragon Ball, Ronin Warriors. Drummond still has that epic 90's Ocean Group flair. Sheesh, the heads at Funi is making this filler arc watchable.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz

Jesus Christ Dragon Ball dub fans have been eating for years and it's not gonna stop.

There's fan service, and then there's THIS. Funimation went and got Brian Drummond, the OG Vegeta from the 90's and Drummond STILL has that hardcore Vegeta voice on lock. That "Galick Gun" is just like those epic old Ocean Dub voice actors who used to shout their attacks in all their anime dubs; G Gundam, Dragon Ball, Ronin Warriors. Drummond still has that epic 90's Ocean Group flair. Sheesh, the heads at Funi is making this filler arc watchable.

Lol I seen this last night on cartoon network. TRASH.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I get what ur saying but jiren is too damn strong for ultra instinct goku regardless of how good he gets use too it
And makes no damn sense if he masters it cuz if he does and beats him now we saying he god of destruction level or higher since jiren is

Take away fusion and go by whis statement in beginning series vegeta and goku together can possible beat beerus would work if they both use ultra instinct together against jiren would be most logical

Imo jiren shouldn’t even lose too that they made him too damn strong so they better follow thru in 2 ways
1. He flat out wins
2. Even tho u hate it fusion with ultra instinct but fusion actually gets a lot of damage but equal to jiren or slightly above then defuses and as he bought to eliminate them time runs out uni 7 wins

Either way they need to keep jiren around as the bar for goku and vegeta to surpass

Jiren wasn’t doing shyt against UI Goku tho, how is he too strong?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Jiren wasn’t doing shyt against UI Goku tho, how is he too strong?

Really breh goku hit him in chest and giant ki blast point blank and he dust that shyt off still

Yes I know he lost UI briefly but he still had the aura not the eyes even then hits didn’t really damage him

Why u think they hyping him to master it for a reason
Let alone jiren hasn’t even used his full power

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Really breh goku hit him in chest and giant ki blast point blank and he dust that shyt off still

Yes I know he lost UI briefly but he still had the aura not the eyes even then hits didn’t really damage him

Why u think they hyping him to master it for a reason
Let alone jiren hasn’t even used his full power

That’s cause Gokus hits were useless

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Something tells me Universe 3 is a reference to non-canon stuff in DB like GT and that Hatchiyak movie, because this Anizira thing just comes off as 90's Toei OVA material :scust:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That’s cause Gokus hits were useless

Wrong whis stated when he fought kefla his hits were weaker cuz he was thinking this time around on offense

So his hits were stronger fighting jiren
Ask urself that kick and ki blast and jiren got up like it was nothing how much is he truly holding back

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gohan stans:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Phaggohan saving the day:mjlol:
It’s like Gohan didn’t just get knocked off and saved by piccolos dhalsim arms last episode. Gohan has shown time and again he’s baggage :francis:

Android 17 right now is the most gully representing the universe. Hope he doesn’t go out saving a weaker 18. Krillians cheerleading needs to stop.

The most important thing is that Jiren is plotting, see all the other fighters moves. Honestly unless Goku unlocks UI two or some shyt ain’t nobody saving them. He’s already shown UI barely slights jiren before he powers up to what ever he becomes.

Still tho... freeza being in the cut :demonic:

What is this mans goal :lupe:

Get these trashbots out the way already :hhh: need to see these main events