Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Seem like they gonna 1 off uni 4 and 3 before the break to hype up uni 11 more so jiren against uni 7
With jiren massacre uni 7 for the remaining eps till goku goes UI and possible vegeta UI or a fusion

Seems most logically looking at it tho
Jiren wiping out most

Before break a standoff between uni 7 and uni 11
Or even have jiren curbstomp all of uni 4 and 3 left himself at last ep before break

Making uni 7 scared and shook

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
biggest dissapointment is the quality of the other universe fighters and influence. like man a good majority are wack, yea new characters are hard but its ur job to do this shyt. i'm not asking for indepth backstories just a bit more with these universes. stop dikk sucking goku and uni 7 they are beating everyones ass and been the only uni eliminating other universes its boring. and yes jiren will run threw uni 7 soon.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When Gohan hauled off and earthed the one namekian :whew:
tumblr_p0deub9Lsx1uuj1vto1_500.gif

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
I was high asf when I watched but at the end when Champa was being erased and Beerus turned away from the camera and said "Say something", I think this was a way the writers let the character step out of the frame and into our world and order the narrator to start wrapping it up cuz he was low key pissed bout his brother and didn't have shyt to say. Like When Brock Lesnar is done and turns to Payl Heyman and says: Tell em somethin stupid.

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Android 17: I'm Android 17 and I got ya maidens Kakunsa and Rozie the fukk up outta here. :umad:

Android 18: I'm Android 18 and I got ya goddess Ribrianne the fukk up outta here. :umad:

Goku: I'm Goku :pachaha:

:mjlol:
that was like when you playing myPark on 2K, your teammates got all kinda wild dances during the intro and you just standing there wobbling because your shyt is on generic 1 :dead: