Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kid Bu

Pro
Daps
tumblr_p0ddxmK9PY1uuj1vto3_540.gif

tumblr_p0ddxmK9PY1uuj1vto2_540.gif

How can people say that Beerus and Champa hate each other? Their goodbye was perfect. It was perfectly in character and while you couldnt see them being sad you know they were sad. Champa was making sure to go out having one last sibling moment with Beerus and Beerus was crying inside. Perfect.

:sadbron::mjcry:

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is Akira Toriyama this dude is famous for making shyt up on the spot past and future events be damned. Don't try to make sense of the shyt he comes up with
So... he's Cam'ron?

Ribrianne is out but still inspiring her fellow fighters with love. :wow:

:russ: They transformed into Ribrianne and her maidens

Gohan with the new animation fight pack :jawalrus:

Let this emotion reach you :obama: Gotta use that in a future sext :jbhmm:

For me more than love, I love guts... yep future sext :obama:

Gohan and his two dads putting in work. Beautiful. :to:

Ah damn, Universe 2 showing love in the end. Universe 6 still fighting, Vados acting a fool, Champa still being the annoying brother

xe7lLGk.jpg

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Brehs...

This had to have been the best tournament episode yet. The combination attacks in here

18's energy shield
Father, son , brother KamehaMakankōsappō
Vegeta still jobbing
:wow:

Vados sliding over to Uni 7
:mjlol:

Champa and Beerus' relationship was real authentic in here, like my own brother and mine when he moved on his own when we were growing.
:mjcry:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_p0ddxmK9PY1uuj1vto3_540.gif

tumblr_p0ddxmK9PY1uuj1vto2_540.gif

How can people say that Beerus and Champa hate each other? Their goodbye was perfect. It was perfectly in character and while you couldnt see them being sad you know they were sad. Champa was making sure to go out having one last sibling moment with Beerus and Beerus was crying inside. Perfect.

:sadbron::mjcry:

I almost got the feeling Beerus was developing strong hatred for Zeno at that moment, more than purposely ignoring/spiting Champa, but I am probably imagining it. All the gods should be feeling this really that their god would just erase them for little to no reason. I think this is gradually building up to rebelling against Zeno or Grand priest, not in this arc, but possibly in the future. Of course that's not going to be true at all if the Zenos aren't actually erasing anything.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Like real talk, in turns of animation I never noticed. I didn't start watching until the universe tournament since i seen the movies already