Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I'm pretty confident that Frieza is going to have to eliminate the universe 4 remaining fighters he's the only one that adapts to styles and tactics fast enough besides Goku to keep universe 7 from falling apart. Shortly after that Jiren is probably going to wash him :merchant:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Couldn’t vibe with these dudes in dresses...... glad Vados is still around.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a great episode :mjcry:

They both had the same strategy of relying on their entire planet (U6) or entire universe (U2), but that meant nothing in the end :mjcry:

U7 has been dominating this tourament - they've eliminated all of the universes! Second-weakest universe? They've been anything but honestly :mjlol: but Vegeta still get no shine with little ass screen :mjlol:. 17>>>>>>Vegeta

Vegeta's angry... though I'm sure him saying he's angry is gonna cause fans to get over-excited about a new power up:mjlol:

We learned why the Namekians were so strong and we got to see Nail and Kami again and told Piccolo to get his ass up on :ufdup:

I loved how Gohan saved Piccolo for once.:obama:

Champa was Beerus's brother and a rival. One of them is going to get erased. Beerus stops cheering and only starts again after realizing one of them is going to get erased and at the end bids goodbye in a solemn way but telling way.:to:

Loved how 17 and 18 acted "all mighty" before facing them:pachaha:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm about to be on some real murder shyt bruh

tenor.gif

Any nikka that was in this bytch talking shyt about Ribrianne

Any nikka talking down on the POWER OF LOVE

Any nikka that ever looked at Heles the wrong fukking way

Is fukking NEGGED

:damn:FUKKING NEGGED bruh

Y'all had the power of love and didn't want it so I don't give a fukk about nothin my nikka:leostare:

:mjcry:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
@Rapmastermind. Give us your insight

latest

(Kami spiritual presence gave Piccolo the Boost he needed)

4c77eb22506d0848ceb330f894424469b02de890_hq.gif

(GOAThan The Prodigal Son turns the tables and saves Piccolo)

Wow Guys, was that not fire? Bravo to the Writers, so much symbolism and call backs to Legendary moments in Dragon History. I told ya'll not to sleep on those Nemekians, they went in. This was clearly one of the best fights of the tournament. Also, I like how the writers got some of you fans back for hating on the Magic Girls, lol. I told ya'll they are popular in Japan and girls like them, I know some people thought they were corny but that wasn't the point. They were clearly paying homage to the genre so I'm not shocked they had those guy dress up like that, lol. But overall solid episode. Beerus knows he was sad right there, you could tell. He loves his brother Champa very much even though he barely shows that type of emotion.

latest

It was sad seeing Uni 6 go but hopefully we get a Spin-off or Side Story with them again. GOAThan went in, took them on both while Piccolo was recovering. I'm not going to lie, I thought Piccolo might of been done and that would of fueled some new GOAThan form but when he was there standing in front of Piccolo. Then Piccolo got that God Push from Kami, that was great. I also like how the writers did a call back to the "Broly 2" movie and Cell Saga with the Family Kamahamaha with now GOATku and GOAThan doing it at the same time. Also the Piccolo Death Beam going through the chest like Goku and Raditz when they were trying to save Gohan. And it was dope that the blast crossed right there making a "X" as it they eliminated them. Anyways, our boys are DOMINATING. Universe 7 has 7 Members Alive (GOATku, GOAThan, VeGOATa, Piccolo, #17, #18 and Freeza). While everyone else is on the ropes. I have a feeling Jiren is about to wreak our guys man, someone might be going soon because only 3 people from Uni 7 got eliminated thus far. Oh just in case ya'll forgot, GOAThan was the final blow to eliminated Two Universes already.

AMwOJhNi3tNNmnyW4E-rbL1YqW4uaQ_d0poy_29t64-9eOqPSAuVJHxsU2-gGCsb2djDVeKXKiBp7akpG5Zg0CcKA0M=s500

(Peace to Universe 6)

Last edited:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
My school won the SEC champions yesterday :blessed:

My nikka gohan finally got some shine and put in work today :blessed: piccolo too :blessed:

Goku came thru :blessed::blessed:

What a good weekend.

Why tf was that alien nikka in a dress tho :gucci: I thought sum character in the audience would say sum about it like when they said the girls looked better before the transformation.

This was a good episode :blessed::blessed: still can't call him godhan but I take back sum of the shyt I said about em :mjgrin: