Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I don't think Zeno would allow that.

The universes themselves probably won't be wished back, but I think they'll wish back all the people who got wiped from existence and they'll all just have to share one universe. So basically all these MFs gonna have to live in the same universe.

Vegeta twice said to Cabba he wants to visit Sadala and so best bet the universes will be returned. They don't mention locations like that for no reason at all.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The universes themselves probably won't be wished back, but I think they'll wish back all the people who got wiped from existence and they'll all just have to share one universe. So basically all these MFs gonna have to live in the same universe.
Yeah they might squeeze them all into one universe plants and all.

Since his whole point to erase universes was to "make space"

Can you imagine they wished a universe back and he just erased it again as soon as they got back :mjlol:

"I said no":stopitslime:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
How is U6 gonna be wished back when the Super Dragon Balls are split between both U6 and U7?
Simple. Merchandising. U6 characters are too popular.

Like, are you guys even considering them not coming back as a possibility?:skip:

This is Dragon Ball :skip:

Honestly I don't think Zeno would allow that
Goku : Those fighters from the other universes are cool, itd be a shame if theyre gone forever.

Zeno : :ooh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The breh compared Vados to KD. :picard:

nikkas out here catching strays :wow:

Oh & agreed with the consensus that Universe 9 were deserving of obliteration. Scumbags of the highest order.

Zeno da Gawd ain't playing :hubie:

I also can't stand that ratface looking God of Destruction of Universe 4. He probably even worse than Sidra and Universe 9.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

That DC Comics shyt