Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Seeing these universes get eliminated hit me hard.

:wow: It’s a cold world.
but they took it like a G :salute:

Universe 2 send off was dope, i liked it, The whole universe had the :banderas: :ahh: :wow: face

Universe 6 was like :manny: we gave it our all, fukk it. Thought Beerus was gonna be upset but he just stayed quiet...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goatku out here breaking the fourth wall talking about he ain't bout that booty life,
He only want them guts
with a kamehameha that ain't got no love for these hoes

:wow:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Best episode of this arc so far, don't @ me:wow:

They've been killing it with some great animation set pieces the last three episodes and this one definitely delivered. Gohan and Piccolo vs. the Uni6 Namekians was some actually good fight scenes instead of dat dat dat ad nauseum. The mini stories for the Nameikians fusing with their whole race and Uni2 broadcasting the tournament/the whole love angle were really good at giving some substance to characters that had none prior and weren't going to be around long enough to develop it. That black hole final attack is the first somewhat unique attack I can remember in god knows how long. You add some great music to the mix and this shyt felt cinematic. Never thought I'd feel some type of way about Uni2 being erased. It sucks that Uni7 has such obvious plot armor because the elements are there for some compelling scenarios to play out.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
pour.gif

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
So Vegeta’s shell is coming from not being able to save his protégé from universe 6 and keeping the same thing from happening to Trunks and Bulma so he goes all out in UI attack.

The ending fukked with me a little bit. When they zoomed in on Vegetas eyes I was really expecting to see them quickly flicker white/silver. They've been alluding to Vegeta getting offensive UI but if this doesn't turn on the switch I dont see how he'll get it.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
After seeing this episode, I finally realized that Sidra and Universe 9 got erased like some bytches. :hhh:

But the sendoff for Universe 2 had me a bit :to: since they accepted their fate and went out the way they wanted. Universe 6 went out with style by being themselves till the very end.