Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think you have it backwards but yeah. Also I don't think they'll fuse to beat Jiren. Whiss stated that Goku and Vegeta would be a force to be reckoned with if they would just work together. I don't think he meant Fusion when he said this. I think Goku and Vegeta will both fight Jiren head on and use each others advantages to do it.

Picture a cohesive fighting style were Goku defends for Vegeta while Vegeta attacks for Goku. Being two individuals but fighting somewhat as one. I think this would be more of what they are going for and I'm hoping that's the case.

I don't want another Fusion power up cop out.
Long overdue we see these guys legitimately teammup :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Full translation of the tori interview
Translations | Saikyō Jump (January 2018): We Asked Akira Toriyama-sensei! - Saiyan Special Q&A

Explains the U6 saiyans alot better, but nothing particularly suprising tho outside of "s-cells". For all the Vegeta Stan's out there, I don't see Tori ever making him surpass Goku seeing as even tho he's reformed, his past a mass murderer will always exist. Well see how the next story and inevitable visit to sadal effect his character arc. Curious to see if he tries to reform Frieza as well, doubt it though.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
You can have powerups and have fights be about more than just powerups.

popular than Dragon Ball in Japan so he has all the reason to say fukk it and count his money.

Imagine if there were some actual thoughts put into some of these DB characters :wow:

Yall aint trying to hear that tho

The DB characters ain't that bad compared to DXD. The only place where you'll see DB characters with actual thought put in is fanfics or fancomics.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I'm sorry but this "S-Cells" think sounds like a load crap. Before Goku and Vegeta a SSJ hadn't been seen in thousands of years right? Where tf did Goku and Vegeta get their large amount of S-Cells from? There wasn't a SSJ for thousands of years and now after Goku and Vegeta anyone who takes a nap and wakes up can become a SSJ? :martin:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ::russ:You joking but he probably is over this shyt:dead:
Bruh everything I say about suspecting toryiama hates Dragonball is real:russ:

Nikka tried to end the show multiple times, fans wouldn't let him

Nikka tried to keep Goku dead, fans wouldn't let him

Now Dragonball more popular than ever so I'm sure Toryiama said ":beli:fukk it might as well collect this free money"

Sensei, I heard that you were responsible for suggesting the title Dragon Ball Z.

Toriyama:
Ah, that’s right.
Rumor has it that you titled it after an energy supplement with “Z” in the name.

Toriyama:
That’s not true~. (laughs) “Z” is the last letter of the alphabet, right? Anyhow, from that time, I really already wanted to end the comic, (laughs) so I gave the title a “Z” with the meaning of “that’s all, folks~”. I don’t remember saying a single thing about there being an energy supplement. Rumors can be so wild. (laughs)

Toryiama BEEN tired of this shyt bruh:russ: