Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Also spoilers were wrong
One said piccolo has a idea to beat them didn’t happen
Frieza was mad goku took his prey that didn’t happen

Warning: Dragon Ball Super Episode 118 and 119 Spoilers ahead

In Dragon ball Super episode 118 (titled “Accelerated Tragedy! Vanishing Universes…”) Gohan and Piccolo struggle against the desperate attacks of Universe 6’s finals warriors, the Namekians Saonel and Pirina! Piccolo then suggests a a tactic of attack their opponents won’t expect! Elsewhere, Frieza is about to unleash his wrath on Universe 2’s Zarbuto, but Goku’s Kamehameha knocks Zarbuto out of bounds, infuriating Frieza!

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Bruh everything I say about suspecting toryiama hates Dragonball is real:russ:

Nikka tried to end the show multiple times, fans wouldn't let him

Nikka tried to keep Goku dead, fans wouldn't let him

Now Dragonball more popular than ever so I'm sure Toryiama said ":beli:fukk it might as well collect this free money"

Toryiama BEEN tired of this shyt bruh:russ:
Throughout DB's serialization, Toriyama would say, "I see this series ending in about 3 years" in the graphic novel intros and then when he'd reach that point he'd be like ":beli: Well obviously this isn't even close to over." I think his first ending target was 1987 which would be when Goku reuinted with Grandpa Gohan but that obviously didn't take. After that it's vague.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Only universe 4 7 and 11 left right? Which one has all those machines? We aint really seen shyt about the. Or 4 all tourney really. Im thinking they gonna knock everyone but 7 and 11 and then give us the real fights. Hopefully we get a couple 1 on 1s and they cant stretch the epiaodes that way.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn good episode....like how they let 17/18 help finish off uni 2....and how they showed the pupil is catching up to the teacher (gohan, piccolo).....this shyt just keeps getting better and better...couple thoughts about some lil things:

- even though he's only fought a couple times, it seems like they got frieza shadowing goku to make sure he stays in the tourney for his purpose...not only that, think he studying him to try to learn UI....

- to piggyback off that, the gp said some interesting shyt: even though uni 7 is taking everyone's best blows and still standing, they gotta be getting tired/losing a lot of energy cause of that....especially goku...which makes me think frieza finna get some time to shine soon...

- they let champa stay in character till the very end lol.....good shyt.....same for goku...he was like 'fukk that love shyt' lol....

....cant wait to see vegeta go off on ole boy next week cause he pissed lol...probably have him get closer to offensive UI....

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Beerus facing away from Champa in stoic silence toughing his way through the moment. IT wasnt much but it sort of hit a nikka in the chest. Beerus was trying to be a G about it but i know there's some heavy shyt goin on in his head

Also for a while now, I been gettin vibes from Zeno that makes me think he's gonna be some Janemba-like villian at the end of this arc Ya know, This retarded child like being that morphs into a powerful threat when confronted; Who knows. and that midegt blue angel fakkit who seems to bust a nut everytime a universe gets erased is prolly up to some shyt as well.

What luck. The fate of existence lies in the hands of sociopathic angels and/or a retarded naive alien child.