Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
We gonna talk about Saiyans and S-Cells yet?

Toriyama got Midichlorians for Saiyans now. :hhh::beli:

Eh, it makes sense and is pretty much what people figured with Goten and Trunks anyway. Also why Future Trunks struggled to go SSJ while present Trunks did it easily.

And plus, the SSG story stomps out any possibility of that Episode of Bardock bullshyt being canon.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Becoming a super saiyan became easy for Goku? :why:

This is the dumbest shyt I've heard and the fact that its coming from Toriyama is just....

So to become a SSJ you need:

Gentle Spirit
Battle Power
Anger
Gentle Environment
S-Cells

He said you can't become a SSJ through training and anger so how did Vegeta and Goku become SSJ?

How do you get more S-Cells?

Does training not give you more S-Cells? Does anger no trigger the transformation?

This is the same exact mistake George Lucas made when he tried to go back and explain the force as some mediclorian scientific bullshyt.

As for the SSJG stuff. If you need a ritual to become a SSG how the hell do you explain Vegeta doing it without one?

So SSJ is a scientific mathematical emotion based transformation but SSG is pure mystical transformation?

The SSG vision was actually just the first SSJ's spirit wandering around? So before Goku there was no SSG? How did the Dragon know about the ritual if it had never been done before?

I was gonna say you can't possibly make this shyt it but i guess you can:heh:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

tenor.gif

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
So based on Goku having his ultra instinct offensively... it’s safe to assume that Vegita will have his based on defense.. and being that the fusion earrings have been allowed to be used.. they will fuse and that’s how they will beat Jiren, because there’s no way that they can master it during this tournament.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So based on Goku having his ultra instinct offensively... it’s safe to assume that Vegita will have his based on defense.. and being that the fusion earrings have been allowed to be used.. they will fuse and that’s how they will beat Jiren, because there’s no way that they can master it during this tournament.
I think you have it backwards but yeah. Also I don't think they'll fuse to beat Jiren. Whiss stated that Goku and Vegeta would be a force to be reckoned with if they would just work together. I don't think he meant Fusion when he said this. I think Goku and Vegeta will both fight Jiren head on and use each others advantages to do it.

Picture a cohesive fighting style were Goku defends for Vegeta while Vegeta attacks for Goku. Being two individuals but fighting somewhat as one. I think this would be more of what they are going for and I'm hoping that's the case.

I don't want another Fusion power up cop out.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I think you have it backwards but yeah. Also I don't think they'll fuse to beat Jiren. Whiss stated that Goku and Vegeta would be a force to be reckoned with if they would just work together. I don't think he meant Fusion when he said this. I think Goku and Vegeta will both fight Jiren head on and use each others advantages to do it.

Picture a cohesive fighting style were Goku defends for Vegeta while Vegeta attacks for Goku. Being two individuals but fighting somewhat as one. I think this would be more of what they are going for and I'm hoping that's the case.

I don't want another Fusion power up cop out.
It would be interesting to see:ehh:
Never been done before:ehh:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
S- Cells :wow:

a kinder and gentler Vegeta is the key to him passing Kakarot :ohhh: is baby Bulla has calmed him a bit.

U6 Saiyans seemed mad soft, yet they got stronger fast as fukk...

:ohhh::ohhh: