Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
How is universe 7 the second weakest universe when they out here serving the other universes so easily? :gucci:

I honestly don't think anyone outside of Jiren can beat 17 and vegeta straight up.

I thought they mean as far as all the people in the universe in total not just the ones fighting

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
so is this "love" thing Ribrianne gets powered by Ki? Like is that just her own personal term for energy/ki?

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Vegeta had enough of Specter Man

How the fukk androids have sprained ankles? :martin:

LOL @ me just noticing on of the homeboys running up on Goku had his cape on backwards:mjlol:

These jobbers need to get all the way the fukk outta here.... WTF happened to Toppo vs. Vegeta?...

When goku asked how it was possible to have kids with 18 at the tournament krill end said they were human like the rest of us but the doc experimented on them and when he wished the explodes in her body away she became a regular human again. Vegeta its not going to be that easy breh :mjlol:

I also noted that the opening credit is full of mis direction most of the time the opening credit of an anime tells you what's about to happen but with this tournament it's made to throw you off:ohhh: