Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
When ultra instinct was first teased on the poster the aura was red. I wonder if the blue aura is defensive and the red is offensive aura :patrice:

Also would be sick if vegeta got ui and we got vegito ultra instinct vs jiren :whew:. Wonder how vegito blue would do against jiren though he was giving zamasu that work. Plus ue could do kaioken on top of blue.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
DL8xlxgUEAEzXqW.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

cb8f45f8f19656f4fe7c501b9737b49685aa4d0c_hq.jpg

soon :mjcry:
when he swears he broke through like kakkarot and waits on his instincts to dodge that Jiren right hook, but instead he ends up in the stands next to Tien & Krillin :banderas::banderas::banderas:

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime: So let me get this straight.
Goku had the hardest fight of his life against Jerin. Got swept even with ultra instinct, and barely had stamina to stand up.

Then he gets into a fight with a fusion kale goes ultra instinct again, and is back to being used up.

Keep in mind this happened in about the timespan of 5 minutes.

Now tell me why he shouldn’t be completely done?

This show should change its title to
Goku wins...
:hhh:

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Oh and another thing, tell me how fusion kale didn’t die? She ate the nastiest Kahmama to date from a ultra instinct Goku.
Kale and Caulifa are prodigies. Their respective ssj levels are stronger than U7s level. Potara ssj levels are also significantly stronger than regular ssj levels. Plus Super is asspull central. Add in that while Ultra Instinct provides instant reflex, it does not seem to increase attack power. Thats why she was tanking his blows. That Kamehameha simply, wasn't as strong as it looked, but strong enough to beat her. That same wave blast would've been stronger if he was ssb kkx20

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Goku had the hardest fight of his life against Jerin. Got swept even with ultra instinct, and barely had stamina to stand up.

Then he gets into a fight with a fusion kale goes ultra instinct again, and is back to being used up.

Goku wins...

If you're being anal about the realism in your fiction with a bunch of aliens transforming and shooting deathrays at each other....

The fight with Jiren prolly lasted about 5 minutes real time, he rested for another 5, and then went another 5 minutes with the saiyan girls. You find it hard to believe Goku can't regain enough stamina to fight hard for 5 minutes :hhh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If you're being anal about the realism in your fiction with a bunch of aliens transforming and shooting deathrays at each other....

The fight with Jiren prolly lasted about 5 minutes real time, he rested for another 5, and then went another 5 minutes with the saiyan girls. You find it hard to believe Goku can't regain enough stamina to fight hard for 5 minutes :hhh:
they aint even consistent is the problem :mjlol:

leading up to the tournament every other episode was talking about how they had to manage their stamina, plan out fights, work as a team, etc

goku went blue in the first minute of the tournament, the plan been dead since the horn sounded, nobody had a plan but roshi and freiza cuz gohan is a bytch again, stamina don't mean shyt because people can somehow regain it by fighting harder or blowing themselves the fukk up, and only a handful of these fighters even seem to care about their universe's existence being at stake

i truly don't give a fukk anymore, but as long as im entertained i don't have to care :mjgrin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Goku wins...

Havent you paid attention to what frieza said... the UI places tremendous strain on his body and only activated when he's near death... :manny:

But here's the catch, he's learning HOW to master it... Also fighting when your near death only for it to kick in at the last second I'd be fukking exhausted as well too. I get it that conceivably he should have no juice left after being wiped in such a short period of time. but :manny: he is goku... Energy manipulation should be super fukking easy for him to accomplish now, it's not like back in the day when he gets injured and he's done... who knows what all this god energy shyt is really doing to him. if you haven't noticed he just needs time to recharge and get back in the fight... As long as his body stays intact he should be fine...

That's just my theory...:manny:

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
It’s a lot of Goku splaining in here. But but he had 5 minutes to recover from the hardest fight, it’s possible.

But but he can only truly unlock his true potential when he is weak bed ridden and near death.

I mean bruh think about it, if you can only truly unlock your full power when near death you can’t be beat. With this said I’ll still tune in every week :lolbron:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
1. Thing most didn’t pick up was think it that dsypo said goku movement are more polished and toppo said goku will grow stronger from UI

Which basically states jiren may have been even more suppressed than we think when they first encountered

Which begs the question how strong is goku with mastered UI and how fukking strong jiren truly is :lupe: