Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Brehs was that top 5 Kamehameha?

I'm thinking it may have topped Goku's when him and Vegeta were dueling with their attacks in their first fight and the one Gohan did on cell.

The one Goku did on Cell was fukking intense.

But this one had me doing the 2 step, like holy shyt. Dude used her beam to surf and fukking change direction in mid air for a point blank attack in her left cheek. I lost my shyt.

:to: Goku still that dude.

Been reading the manga, and there's some nice and better structure to the details. I suggest some should take a look if the show is TRULY pissing people off that much. Right now they're shinning some light on how much of a hero Jiren truly is in the manga.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
568tp0h.gif

This gif has big potential. Photoshop a L or the :troll: on Gokus blast and you can get some good use out of it

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
This Jiren guy. I get the feeling he's the big boss. Why is this guy sitting around letting Goku fool with this Ultra Instinct form? Aren't they supposed to die if they lose the tournament? If he's that much of a bad ass he should be able to clear out the ring pretty quick. This fool siting around meditating and shyt.
Chapter 30 of the manga just gave insight into dude. He wasn't even going to fight in the tournament until Belmod brought up the fact he could make a wish if he wins. He basically said if something is happening to disturb the peace on Universe 11, he is leaving the tournament. He might be the big boss, but not on an evil tip.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Rawest point blank Kamehama since Perfect Cell.:banderas:

I can't think of 5 Kamehameha's better than Last night. That's why I said GOAT STATUS. Mainly because of the level of difficulty with all the dodging and him actually using his Kamehameha to ride Kelfa Ki Blast. Kelfa was giving that deadly work too. Once Goku's masters UI it's over for everyone even Jiren, yes I said it. I mean the Goku/Gohan/Goten one was Legendary in Broly 2 movie and the Cell like you said but again I can't think of 5 better than last night. I also though Vegito's one against Goku Black/Zamasu was good too but that was a mixture of Final Flash from Vegeta though. I mean that sh!t blew them away litterally and shattered the porta rings.

Broly_Second_Coming_Dragon_Ball_Z_10-565841900-large.jpg

(Goku just did one of the Greatest Kamehameha's in Dragon Ball History)

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know kale is broly, but kefla reminds me of bra from the online multiverse website....the bra in that (the universe where goku/vegeta were fused as vegito permanently) looked just like her, had an anger issue, was super-powered & just kept getting stronger, etc....it would not surprise me if they modeled her after that character....

also: i wonder what's up with hit....i say that cause hit hasnt said shyt since he got eliminated....not only has he said nothing, it looks like they've used the same animation/drawing for him of him just sitting there since then....and it looks weird cause everyone around him is talking and moving, especially cabba.....maybe his voice actor is on vacation or something....

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
And bardock was the FIRST bytch freiza killed...and that sellout kakarot couldnt get convinced by HIS OWN BROTHER and his PRINCE and rightful KING vegeta to take his place in the saiyan army :scust:
:mjlol:

Bardock died a man and tried to warn his fellow saiyans.

Try to wish for immortality because you can't beat your enemies brehs.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I can't think of 5 Kamehameha's better than Last night. That's why I said GOAT STATUS. Mainly because of the level of difficulty with all the dodging and him actually using his Kamehameha to ride Kelfa Ki Blast. Kelfa was giving that deadly work too. Once Goku's masters UI it's over for everyone even Jiren, yes I said it. I mean the Goku/Gohan/Goten one was Legendary in Broly 2 movie and the Cell like you said but again I can't think of 5 better than last night. I also though Vegito's one against Goku Black/Zamasu was good too but that was a mixture of Final Flash from Vegeta though. I mean that sh!t blew them away litterally and shattered the porta rings.

Broly_Second_Coming_Dragon_Ball_Z_10-565841900-large.jpg

(Goku just did one of the Greatest Kamehameha's in Dragon Ball History)
Goku throw kamehamehas every week b....And y'all fakkits are ranking them:stopitslime: