The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Nothing yet compares to the absolute sonning of Buu by Vegito. :picard:

They were literally doing stand up on this nikkas life. :wow:

Beat this nikkas head clean off as a piece of talking candy. :francis:

Beat this man and stretched him back and forth like a yo-yo. :mjlol:

50 minutes straight of the most lopsided asswhipping on tape :bryan:
He got turned into chocolate and still abused him :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, no one has come remotely close to that level of abuse and outright demoralization in Dragonball or most shounen based anime. :mjcry:
Nah, what Frieza did to Vegeta on Namek is up there. This the nikka that made ur pops (the KINGG) behave like a lil bish. Then he still styles on ur pops AND sits on his throne after ur pops has submitted to his every will. Then when ur pops mans up to say enuff of the bullshyt, he ices ur pops RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! THEN he destroys ur planet and uses you as his slave. Now you finally confront him, and he BEATS.THEBRAKES.OFF.YOU. All while rubbing the aforementioned facts in your face and calling you a stupid monkey. And these weren't regular strikes. He KEPT beating this nikka on his spinal cord, literally where all the nerves are situated to maximize the pain. And all you could do is cry and beg that this peon castaway save the entire race that you claim to rule. The one who just a year ago ain't even know NOTHING about his true heritage. What was done to Buu was certain comical and humbling, but I think every real one had to shed some real tears at what Frieza did to Vegeta.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Nah, what Frieza did to Vegeta on Namek is up there. This the nikka that made ur pops (the KINGG) behave like a lil bish. Then he still styles on ur pops AND sits on his throne after ur pops has submitted to his every will. Then when ur pops mans up to say enuff of the bullshyt, he ices ur pops RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! THEN he destroys ur planet and uses you as his slave. Now you finally confront him, and he BEATS.THEBRAKES.OFF.YOU. All while rubbing the aforementioned facts in your face and calling you a stupid monkey. And these weren't regular strikes. He KEPT beating this nikka on his spinal cord, literally where all the nerves are situated to maximize the pain. And all you could do is cry and beg that this peon castaway save the entire race that you claim to rule. The one who just a year ago ain't even know NOTHING about his true heritage. What was done to Buu was certain comical and humbling, but I think every real one had to shed some real tears at what Frieza did to Vegeta.

shyt wasn't even remotely on the same level. nikka you must be trolling. :russ:

50 Minutes of no selling Buu's entire arsenal of moves, his very existence. Ripping pieces of this man off for fun. Comparing him to a talking pig because he's pink.

Got turned into candy, called himself a JAWBREAKER and proceeded to beat a literal hole in Buu's head. :deadmanny:

nikka what Frieza did isn't even in the same plane of existence. :whew:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt wasn't even remotely on the same level. nikka you must be trolling. :russ:

50 Minutes of no selling Buu's entire arsenal of moves, his very existence. Ripping pieces of this man off for fun. Comparing him to a talking pig because he's pink.

Got turned into candy, called himself a JAWBREAKER and proceeded to beat a literal hole in Buu's head. :deadmanny:

nikka what Frieza did isn't even in the same plane of existence. :whew:
We're talking flash and wow vs. true substance. Waaaaay before all these ridiculous power-ups/merges/dimension-breaking stuff, the STORY was the strongest factor of db/z. Buu definitely got did dirty. I personally loved all the trash-talking and utter disrespect that we got during the Buu saga. But the "damage" Buu encountered was on a superficial level. NONE of the stuff Vegito said actually broke Buu down. Yea, he was annoyed/angered to have been mocked and overpowered, but that nikka went on with his life after that fight like it never happened. What we witnessed with Vegeta was a man who was the GREATEST challenge in all of db history at that point being rendered to child's play. We saw a complete monster being turned human and relatable. We witnessed a man, a warrior, a soldier completely broken. Had this nikka having flashbacks of his childhood and all sorts of PTSD trauma playing out on screen. That Buu shyt doesn't even compare.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not even close. Vegito vs Buu and Vegeta vs Imperfect Cell are the two most lopsided sonnings in the series. There was never any delusions about how powerful Frieza was which takes most the bite out that L.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even close. Vegito vs Buu and Vegeta vs Imperfect Cell are the two most lopsided sonnings in the series. There was never any delusions about how powerful Frieza was which takes most the bite out that L.
Yea, I was overlooking the Cell Saga. That was also some savagery. I'm not just looking at the battle elements. The backstory, impact, and emotional toll are also factors. There really was not a whole lot of character development around that iteration of Buu, so it was just some random villain getting them hands--albeit powerful beyond imagination. Vegeta was fighting for the pride of his entire race, his destroyed planet, and the legacy of his pops. And he had REALLY come to believe that he finally had to power FINALLY confront the bully and the nikka who turned a proud warrior race into some circus monkeys. No other beatdown in all of db stung like that (except maybe Cell killing his son in front of him).

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Nah, what Frieza did to Vegeta on Namek is up there.......
valentinepoint.gif

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Vegeta is my nikka but Vegeta vs Freiza and its not even close:hubie:

As a youngin I think I might have cried and stopped watching Z for like a year; thank goodness I aint miss shyt cause the tree of might rerun shyt....

8yRee_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Who's man is this?
wo0ft.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's man is this?
wo0ft.jpg
I mean, feel free to elaborate where I am wrong. For anyone that wanna champion Vegito against Buu, plz feel free to explain where that mattered beyond a physical domination. In terms of psychological impact, in terms of character development, in terms of influence upon subsequent story lines, as well as other factors. WASSUP?? As a child, yes, I was all about seeing a nikka get smacked up while getting styled on at the same time. As a grown man, I'm no longer just impressed by someone simply out-punching or over-powering their opponent. Especially with anime. That's just basics. So was Buu more physically destroyed that Vegeta? Yes. Was the animation cooler? Yes. Was there more ballyhoo? Yes. Was that skirmish at all impactful or relevant after Vegito got swallowed? No. Was Vegeta's demolition at the hands of Frieza a pivotal turning point in terms of characters, how people viewed the history of the fighters/events, and even influential upon story lines to this very day?? YES. This isn't even a conversation.