Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This Jiren guy. I get the feeling he's the big boss. Why is this guy sitting around letting Goku fool with this Ultra Instinct form? Aren't they supposed to die if they lose the tournament? If he's that much of a bad ass he should be able to clear out the ring pretty quick. This fool siting around meditating and shyt.
The manga explains his character alot better

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
568tp0h.gif

Rawest point blank Kamehama since Perfect Cell.:banderas:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That has got to be the coolest Kamehameha I've ever seen. I was expecting Goku to blast through Kafla's attack, but then he goes and uses the Kamehameha as a force to dodge over her attack and then blasts her. That was awesome....:banderas:

Goku UI is bad ass :wow:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I still think Vegeta getting ultra instinct is bullshyt. Whis' analysis of Kakarot's and Vegeta's fighting styles were false.

Vegeta isn't a defensive fighter. His offensive game is only decent when he's running his mouth with a powerup.

Meanwhile the OG ultra instinct Kakarot has been using since the Budokai against Tien and Piccolo. Mastered it during the Cell arc.

I don't mind powerups if they make sense.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
That nikka laughs at EVERYTHING.

"Yo, freiza, that hoe just burned me :francis:"
"Ohhhh. Hohohoho, guess you will need to wrap it up for awhile :mjgrin:"

:dead::dead:

Ever since somebody posted that Frieza laughing video few weeks back I can't help but laugh every time he laugh.

Especially that one laugh where he came from the sky to help gohan:russ:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Crazy that the stakes of this tournament is that their entire universe will be erased from existence and yet this arc has the least tension of any DB arc ever.

Fights getting offscreened, Goku fukking around for multiple episodes at a time, they even got nikkas straight up taking naps in the middle of the fight :heh:.
Still the most savage thing I've ever seen in a tournament :russ::russ::russ:The disrespect :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I still think Vegeta getting ultra instinct is bullshyt. Whis' analysis of Kakarot's and Vegeta's fighting styles were false.

Vegeta isn't a defensive fighter. His offensive game is only decent when he's running his mouth with a powerup.

Meanwhile the OG ultra instinct Kakarot has been using since the Budokai against Tien and Piccolo. Mastered it during the Cell arc.

I don't mind powerups if they make sense.
:hhh:He's getting it
rYD7RBN_zps8cavkogv.png

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Prince of all hand me downs.

Couldn't even inherit his own planet.
And bardock was the FIRST bytch freiza killed...and that sellout kakarot couldnt get convinced by HIS OWN BROTHER and his PRINCE and rightful KING vegeta to take his place in the saiyan army :scust: