Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Im thnking we gonna get the real vegeta vs toppo fight in a bit. Maybe pnce he get that ultra instinct
They barely did anything and its only a few people left. I feel like vegeta also might just go straight for jiren now that he awake and catch a beatdown but who knows :mjlol:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Very sad that the Voice Actor who played Bulma passed away in Japan. She's a Legend. I think people forget that Dragon Ball is a 80's Show because it has transcended so many decades and generations. But technically it is an 80's show so she goes back 3 Decades man. Very sad stuff. I knew they should of done an quick Earth Episode to check in on Bulma and Trunks and Goten on the Island. Damn man, so those pregnancy episodes were her last shows. Sad. Also Battle of the Gods and Resurrection F were her last movies.

DO1M-d5XcAAtZ6K.jpg

500_9789892313429_dragon_ball_10_o_22_grande_torneio.jpg

RIP Hirmo Tsuru
She was only 57 though

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
This Jiren guy. I get the feeling he's the big boss. Why is this guy sitting around letting Goku fool with this Ultra Instinct form? Aren't they supposed to die if they lose the tournament? If he's that much of a bad ass he should be able to clear out the ring pretty quick. This fool siting around meditating and shyt.

He already dummied Goku in his UI form, and he hasn't even powered up in the slightest yet. Imagine when he actually tries.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This Jiren guy. I get the feeling he's the big boss. Why is this guy sitting around letting Goku fool with this Ultra Instinct form? Aren't they supposed to die if they lose the tournament? If he's that much of a bad ass he should be able to clear out the ring pretty quick. This fool siting around meditating and shyt.

He already dummied Goku in his UI form, and he hasn't even powered up in the slightest yet. Imagine when he actually tries.

That’s y I don’t think even if goku get better with UI he gonna win
He gonna hit goku with let me show u true power and then :umad:

Which gonna lead to a fusion for goku and vegeta or goku and gohan

Then the fusion even then I still think the fight gonna be a stalemate with time running out and fusion running out uni 7 wins

Which leads to next arc and future arc goku and vegeta goal of trying to surpass jiren

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Crazy that the stakes of this tournament is that their entire universe will be erased from existence and yet this arc has the least tension of any DB arc ever.

Fights getting offscreened, Goku fukking around for multiple episodes at a time, they even got nikkas straight up taking naps in the middle of the fight :heh:.

Last edited: