Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Lowkey wanted Kefla to go SS3. I mean Gotenks can and that's without the potara stimulus :yeshrug:

when she was powering up at the end I would like :ohhh: SSJ3 it would have been :wow:.

I really hopen goku would have spared her, she has so much potential. I hope we see them back:hamster:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Very sad that the Voice Actor who played Bulma passed away in Japan. She's a Legend. I think people forget that Dragon Ball is a 80's Show because it has transcended so many decades and generations. But technically it is an 80's show so she goes back 3 Decades man. Very sad stuff. I knew they should of done an quick Earth Episode to check in on Bulma and Trunks and Goten on the Island. Damn man, so those pregnancy episodes were her last shows. Sad. Also Battle of the Gods and Resurrection F were her last movies.

DO1M-d5XcAAtZ6K.jpg

500_9789892313429_dragon_ball_10_o_22_grande_torneio.jpg

Hiromi Tsuru - Wikipedia

RIP Hiromi Tsuru

Last edited:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
This Jiren guy. I get the feeling he's the big boss. Why is this guy sitting around letting Goku fool with this Ultra Instinct form? Aren't they supposed to die if they lose the tournament? If he's that much of a bad ass he should be able to clear out the ring pretty quick. This fool siting around meditating and shyt.
Nah, more like he's the hero antagonist to Goku's villain protagonist.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I thought Vegeta v Toppo would have been off screened but they full on cancelled the shyt. I guess that's better. Maybe they'll do how they're doing 17 v Ribrianne and postpone it for later.

Also, it seems with all the different universes they only really give two top billing at a time. First was I guess 9 and 10, now 2 and 6 and they kind of set up 3 and 4 as the next focused universes.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Vegeta aka Mr Me Too

Dude has been riding GOATKU’s coattails since planet Namek :hhh:

No wonder Trunks went to the past and searched specifically for Goku and not Vegethot :hhh:
GOATku aka 1st ballot HOH HOF aka King of All Saiyans :bow:
Goku stans been ghost since Kefla was getting in his ass, and Vegeta spoilers leaked but I'll sit back and let yall fukk boys enjoy your week or 2:mjgrin:

krexzen

All Star
Daps
I thought Vegeta v Toppo would have been off screened but they full on cancelled the shyt. I guess that's better. Maybe they'll do how they're doing 17 v Ribrianne and postpone it for later.

Also, it seems with all the different universes they only really give two top billing at a time. First was I guess 9 and 10, now 2 and 6 and they kind of set up 3 and 4 as the next focused universes.

I tried telling people earlier in the thread. If it's not hyped up in the 'Next Episode Previews', then it's not a major or noteworthy fight. A lot of fights have ended in unexplained off screen stalemates.