Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Godhan, Androids and Piccolo making an appearance next week
:wow:

As for this episode, the way Kakarot was fighting in God form is the way it should have been in SSJ2. They nerfed him terribly to build up this fusion.

So bringing senzu beans would have been illegal but potara...

And I know that Grand Priest is watching everything, he saw the potara.

Also I figured out the key to Kakarot's ultra instinct form.
What has Flabhan done this tournament? Better yet this entire show "dragon ball super":huhldup: gohan has been absolutely useless

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When will my boy Vegeta win :mjcry: Would love to see him go Ultra Instinct
He saw Goku go Ultra Instinct and didn't give a fukk, still told Toppo he the strongest Saiyan.. Also just had a baby and wants to wish back Universe 6. Vegeta going to have his moment, he hiding something. He hasn't even taken any damage, he look brand new.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't why yall are still bytching about the U6 Saiyans being able to go SSJ easily when it's been made clear as fukking day that that with the exception of Kale they're all a tier below Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Goku gonna get thrashed some more and then they'll go SSJ to really multiply the ass whooping. I think Goku is being used as a vessel to build up everybody else right now. Kinda like how in wrestling they would use certain wrestlers to make other guys look strong to build them up for the main event championship.

Lowkey unless Goku fuses, I would love to see him get eliminated. He's the only quantifiable power in the tournament right now. If he leaves, the fukkery levels could go through the roof since we don't know how strong Vegeta, Jiren, Freiza or Kefla actually are. Plus there's still a couple universes with unrevealed fighters. You think this is bad it's only gonna get worse from here. :blessed::blessed:

SSJ 2 Caulifla didn't really do much tho. She's fighting a recovering Goku who just nearly died, so it's not too crazy that she can stand a decent chance, but it's clear that once Kale entered the fight Goku was shook. Caulifla seems to be cut from the same kind of cloth as Goku in that she's just a prodigy with the hands, but Goku's experience showed in the 2v1, and the SSJ2 power limit was shown, seeing as how Caulifla got bodied and Kale was unbothered. With the Berserk Broly mode tho, we haven't gotten a true quantifier for it's power limit yet. It clearly caught Jiren's attention, and Kale went head up with the SSJ God ki blasts an deflected it. Kale is the problem here really, not Caulifla.
:gucci:Put some respeck on Gohan's name

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Hopefully this fight is over next week and they move on to other match-ups. Goku Vs. Caulifla/Kale was not the fight anyone wanted to see. They really should handed this fight off to Frieza (and maybe they will after next week).

Also the previews made it look like Gohan and Piccolo were getting washed. Either Gohan is jobbing or the U6 Nemekians are Buu level strong.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
:hhh: He needs to get some self respect before people give him respect.
Nah b :mjcry:

He's the chosen one
gohan-goes-super-saiyan-2-o.gif