Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Animation was on point, I wonder why they paid the tents more for this episode than others :ohhh:

This is all a good build up to Goku reaching UI again, given the power boosting U6 is getting, ssj kefla is gonna be match with blueX20. I liked that Goku is evolving tho mid fight, never seen him use his feet to throw an attack before, and maybe first time seeing him use heat seeking blast. Coming out of this tournament he's definitely picking up major skills.

Vegeta tho struggling with toppo :mjlol:
How is he struggling?
I swear you vegeta haters just talk shyt without no proof:scust: just for daps:scust::gucci:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Animation was definitely a highlight. Episode had solid entertainment value. After all, what do you REALLY watch Dragon ball for?

the fights:manny:

Daps
narrator really had to pause the episode and go on a monologue right in the middle of goku catching that fade huh? the disrespect

let us see that right hand from different angles too

Daps
Also, the better animation this episode unfortunately also emphasized that kale is literally broly with breasts and red lipstick. Her powering up with the crisp animation had me like :hhh:

honestly i would've just accepted whatever b.s. they would have to give us to make broly alive and repping U6. I mean if they could screw over the Vegito fusion, bringing back Broly from the grave should be light work

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Man the writing is a complete mess & I never complain about this shyt but wtf r they doing? So many better fights could going on right now (Vegeta v Toppo? Namekians? Androids? ) and we can't seem to get off Goku's nuts? Like im literally sick of seeing goku transform in this ark...he's not doing anything clever with his powers to go along with his transforming to make it remotely interesting....its like the writers are busting nuts over his hair color changing every couple of minutes.

:gucci:

& They introduce Ultra Instinct ....and now what? And since his power is completely ridiculous, they don't give a fukk about the power scale underneath it...like a free-for-all until he goes into that bs again.

And for nikkas who think im just complaining...consider this; This ark started fukking FEBRUARY! We spent the entire year basically watching a 40 min tournament. Outside of 2 universes being erased absolutely nothing has happened. :snoop:

See y'all next week.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
These past episodes have very clearly demonstrated that it’s not about just how easily you get a transformation in the case of the U6 Saiyans that determine who's the better fighter. Goku has proved time and again that he is still levels above both Kale and Caulifa in fighting experience.
thought that obvious when they had krilin fighting gohan and when piccalo was lecturing gohan
well it was to me, thats why the power levels never bothered me

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i mean it makes sense just see how strong vegito was when he first popped up vs buuhan and these saiyan hoes are way stronger, but ssj god is a whole nother level even with khalifas p[otential and kales power...at least go ssj to match god

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
broly mode kale gave blue goku the beats and between the fusion with cauliflower and mastering the berserker ssj mode goku gonna get completely washed next week

all this is just a filler for him to get instinct back :francis:

i damn near forgot about the androids still being in the mix. they need to hop off goku's nuts. they had the perfect opportunity to sideline him for a few episodes so he can recover and then they cut straight to this U6 girls

would have rather seen frieza handle these two

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Godhan, Androids and Piccolo making an appearance next week
:wow:

As for this episode, the way Kakarot was fighting in God form is the way it should have been in SSJ2. They nerfed him terribly to build up this fusion.

So bringing senzu beans would have been illegal but potara...

And I know that Grand Priest is watching everything, he saw the potara.

Also I figured out the key to Kakarot's ultra instinct form.