Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
It's a potara fusion breh. With their combined power multiplied 10 times over, it kind of makes sense for them to rival God Goku as fused.

And even seperately, both Caulifla and Kale were more than a match for Goku SSJ2 form.
C'mon breh don't defend this bullshyt.. even as ss2 they shouldn't have caught up to Goku's power like that. This whole saiyan arc they got going is just terrible lazy writing..

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Man idk why I started watching this shyt. Having to wait a week for each episode :mjcry:

I hate how Goku be playing with em.. he coulda easily thrown off Kale. And him and Frieza coulda easily beat both of em.

And now this fusion is stronger than him? :dead: Tf outta here
Goku just got washed like 3 mins ago and he already goin ssg :dead:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Just finished... :whoo:

Goku worried bout the power they got now, but he's still got more fighting style and experience then them both. their raw power is not refined like his. I'm sure he'll win next episode even with them having a potara earring set...

:beli: cheating asses...

Goku gonna get thrashed some more and then they'll go SSJ to really multiply the ass whooping. I think Goku is being used as a vessel to build up everybody else right now. Kinda like how in wrestling they would use certain wrestlers to make other guys look strong to build them up for the main event championship.

Lowkey unless Goku fuses, I would love to see him get eliminated. He's the only quantifiable power in the tournament right now. If he leaves, the fukkery levels could go through the roof since we don't know how strong Vegeta, Jiren, Freiza or Kefla actually are. Plus there's still a couple universes with unrevealed fighters. You think this is bad it's only gonna get worse from here. :blessed::blessed:

C'mon breh don't defend this bullshyt.. even as ss2 they shouldn't have caught up to Goku's power like that. This whole saiyan arc they got going is just terrible lazy writing..

SSJ 2 Caulifla didn't really do much tho. She's fighting a recovering Goku who just nearly died, so it's not too crazy that she can stand a decent chance, but it's clear that once Kale entered the fight Goku was shook. Caulifla seems to be cut from the same kind of cloth as Goku in that she's just a prodigy with the hands, but Goku's experience showed in the 2v1, and the SSJ2 power limit was shown, seeing as how Caulifla got bodied and Kale was unbothered. With the Berserk Broly mode tho, we haven't gotten a true quantifier for it's power limit yet. It clearly caught Jiren's attention, and Kale went head up with the SSJ God ki blasts an deflected it. Kale is the problem here really, not Caulifla.