Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Animation was on point, I wonder why they paid the tents more for this episode than others :ohhh:

This is all a good build up to Goku reaching UI again, given the power boosting U6 is getting, ssj kefla is gonna be match with blueX20. I liked that Goku is evolving tho mid fight, never seen him use his feet to throw an attack before, and maybe first time seeing him use heat seeking blast. Coming out of this tournament he's definitely picking up major skills.

Vegeta tho struggling with toppo :mjlol:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Lowkey the whole tournament been an homage to various fandom series.

Jiren=Superman

Universe 11 = DC comics with some sentai

Brienne=Sailor Moon/Magical girls animes

Robots universe= Robot anime.

One or two of the universe god of destruction look like American cartoon characters. Not to mention those fodder wolves look kinda like sonic, knuckles and tails.
Universe 9 = Dark Stalkers or Yu Yu Hakusho
Universe 4 = Folklore/Fantasy
Universe 10 = Felt like a mix of SF with SNK fighter's

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
These past episodes have very clearly demonstrated that it’s not about just how easily you get a transformation in the case of the U6 Saiyans that determine who's the better fighter. Goku has proved time and again that he is still levels above both Kale and Caulifa in fighting experience.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol ya'll are forgetting the point of this random ass fight. Goku was trying to REGAIN stamina so he could get ready to fight Jiren again remember. Now this dude is going SSB Kaioken against Kefla? His fight with Jiren was literally 5 minutes ago. He deserves to get knocked out for this shyt or he'll never learn. He had so many opportunities to deal with these chicks but his greedy ass wanted was to keep testing himself.

The Rings are blatant cheating and I'm surprised it wasn't even hinted at in the episode. The shyts no longer a fair fight and unfortunately it opens the door to more bullshyt like this in the future.

I hope this is the climax to the Kale and Califla Arc because I really don't care to see more of them in the future.

My prediction is maybe Vegeta saves Goku and reveals a new powerup but I also feel if Vegeta had anything new to offer it would have leaked by now.

Edit: I'm really not sure why they even set a timelimit for the tournament. If they had to do anything they should have just marked time by the middle pillar and not reference "actual" time.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I had to look up who the fukk Elemental Hero Stratos was and found Universe 1 God of Destruction. :mjlol:

latest

I hate u breh :mjlol:
Now all I can think of when I see him is yugi-oh and THE HEART OF THE CARDS :laff:

Goku bout to get his ass whooped next episode :mjcry:

Ep summary kind of implied it

Either Frieza S&M ass gonna save him , vegeta or jiren just cuz bytch fukking up his meditation :mjgrin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just finished... :whoo:

Goku worried bout the power they got now, but he's still got more fighting style and experience then them both. their raw power is not refined like his. I'm sure he'll win next episode even with them having a potara earring set...

:beli: cheating asses...