Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Its gonna be 5 mins left in the tourney and goku gonna be teaching these hoes how to master a spirit bomb :snoop:

Maybe he want them both since sayains don’t age while chi chi does and sees bulma aging like fine wine said fukk it instead of 1 let me get 2 and bet she let me train my kids instead of making em study like gohan and goten :mjgrin:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta

Lucky there ain't no black writers..let me find a thoroughbred shawty after 40 years of messin with some naggin ass chi chi. Would need about 5 mins behind some rubble :dame:

Still would eliminate them on some HOH. Have them calling they cousins to come get me:jawalrus:

Daps
Here we are thinking that the new fighter would be from U4... and its these fukkin bytches fused?

Nobody wants to see Caulifla or that fukkin wack fan service character known as Kale. I pray to God that they aren't actually the mysterious fighter and that someone comes outta nowhere and bodies them and while we're at it, skip this wack fight and show Vegeta vs Toppo already

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
This episode exemplified why the overall tone of this tournament arc has been garbage. The fate of the individual Universes hangs in the balance and not a sense or urgency or a hint of seriousness is felt. Goku takes time out of his schedule to help opponents who he should have knocked out a while ago. More plot holes this episode too :snoop:

Caulifahas previously seen SSG, SSB, and Goku's latest transformation. So why is she amazed by SSJ3's power when it dwarfs in comparison? :dahell:

And honestly, Superman does beat Goku, but that's because of bad comic book writers more than anything.

They have Superman do shyt that's not just overpowered, but physically impossible. Like lift a book of infinite pages or fly to a star light years away in a few minutes (meaning he's going thousands of times the speed of light).

No...just no :mjlol:

Ever since SSG got introduced this hasn't even been a real discussion anymore. Even comic heads give it up now.

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
And honestly, Superman does beat Goku, but that's because of bad comic book writers more than anything.

They have Superman do shyt that's not just overpowered, but physically impossible. Like lift a book of infinite pages or fly to a star light years away in a few minutes (meaning he's going thousands of times the speed of light).
Thank god Dragon Ball keeps everything grounded in reality:wow:

Caulifahas previously seen SSG, SSB, and Goku's latest transformation. So why is she amazed by SSJ3's power when it dwarfs in comparison? :dahell:
Mortals can't sense god ki

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It’s trunks vegeta or Gohans pupil
2279428-great_saiyaman.png
:mjlol::mjlol: keep talking shyt:mjlol: Flabhan is useless:mjlol: