Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
All y'all mocking Goku saying "how could fighting increase his stamina" needa learn what he was doing :ufdup:

he was clearing the lactic acid out his system :ufdup:

Blood+Lactate+Removal+Following+Strenuous+Exercise.jpg

:ufdup:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Tangible fruits of their power?:mjlol:Y'all really need to stop with this Ultra Instinct Goku fought on equal footing with Jiren nonsense. I posted the video if you need to watch it again. Jiren was never fazed by Goku let alone hurt. Hit accomplished more against Jiren than Goku and that's not saying much. The gods were amazed that Goku was able to achieve Ultra instinct. Frieza and Vegeta weren't amazed because they had no idea what they were seeing. They didn't act impressed, they were curious if anything. The gods were the only ones aware of what was really going on. Does that sound familiar to exactly what I already said about Caulifla? She has yet to even see Goku use SS3 so she has no idea of what it can and can't do. But since she can sense its power she can atleast compare it in scale to power she's witnessed before. Meanwhile your over here arguing that because it took slightly longer for Jiren to wash Goku in his Ultra Instinct form Caulifla should be more impressed by that. With all the legitimate things wrong with this show, y'all nikkas really find the weirdest things to get caught up on.

The godly forms didn't produce any tangible results when they were able to defeat stronger opponents than the one's Caulifa fought? And I literally said Goku fought Jiren on equal footing for a brief moment. Up until that point he had the best display against the strongest fighter in the tournament who once again, one-shotted Kale. The simple fact that the gods took note of Goku"s power speaks volumes to how impressive it was. You can keep down playing it though. The irony of you complaining when you're the one who quoted me and started this argument in the first place :dead:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
To answer yall question mortals and anyone who hasnt trained with Gods cant sense God ki its literally on a whole different plane of energy it would be like comparing fire to nuclear fission. Krillin was trippin over SSJ2 in this last episode but he seen SSB and even sparred with it and was like meh. Why? Because he literally cant grasp it. Also God ki is practically silent and more efficient than Mortal ki. Look at Future Trunks when he first saw Vegeta go Blue tho. He understood how crazy that energy was cuz he trained with the Kais. Same with Mystic Gohan. As far as energy output it goes like this from what Ive seen

SS Blue
SS God (Red)
SS Rage (Trunks)
SS Berserk/Legendary
Then 3 down to 1

But as far as usefulness full power SS 1 > Ultra SS and full power SS 2 > SS 3 because both forms are faster and/or burn less energy for practically the same result. I feel like UI is a technique not a form. Also I dont know what Mystic Gohans ceiling is hes either equal to Trunks in SS Rage form or slightly less

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The godly forms didn't produce any tangible results when they were able to defeat stronger opponents than the one's Caulifa fought? And I literally said Goku fought Jiren on equal footing for a brief moment. Up until that point he had the best display against the strongest fighter in the tournament who once again, one-shotted Kale. The simple fact that the gods took note of Goku"s power speaks volumes to how impressive it was. You can keep down playing it though. The irony of you complaining when you're the one who quoted me and started this argument in the first place :dead:
I quoted you to answer your question. Goku and Vegeta have eliminated nobodies thus far in the tournament so who are these stronger opponents that they defeated? Caulifla and Kale already fought and eliminated three Pride Troopers. Matter of fact, the only person defeated thus far who is definitely stronger than Caulifla is Hit. Hit has had the best display against Jiren and Jiren eliminated Hit with the same attack he used against Kale. The god's took notice of Goku's ability to use Ultra Instinct. Ultra Instinct, just like sensing god ki, is something only the god's are aware of. Hence why they're the ones making note of it. So again, Cailifla is impressed by SS3 because she can quantify it. For some reason you're hung up on Caulifla's reaction to Ultra Instinct but not Vegeta or Frieza(both of whom can detect god ki). I could have deaded this from the very beginning by asking what Caulifla being impressed by SS3 had to do with her being impressed by SSG, SSB, or Ultra Instinct, but I really didn't see this going this far:snoop:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
How wild would that be if goku fell in love with the sayian chick:ohhh:

It would make more sense then him being with chi chi since he literally shows no affection for her

they don't have the guts, besides "love" wasn't really a part of Saiyan culture I don't think,they just hook up and move on with their offspring

Last edited:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk everything else, this episode did one thing and one thing well.

Califla and Kale ain't shyt against Goku. He was holding califla off in base form while she was SSJ2. And holding them both off in SSJ.

This is an exhausted/drained Goku btw.

All that shyt with SSB Goku vs Berserk Kale can finally be put to rest. It's now obvious Goku wasn't even close to being beaten by Kale even in berserk mode.

These chicks have finally been put in there place. fukk their potential. Gohan had potential too and look where it got him. You can have all the power in the world but if you don't know how to fight what good is it. Goku was putting on a clinic on these back alley brawling hoes.

These Summer League Saiyans need to get washed already. They think they got a secret come up with those earrings but U7 been on that.

Let's get this fusion overwith so we can move onto the fights that actually matter.

Edit: Lol was anyone else thinking about DBZ Budokai or Xenoverse when Goku kept saying he needed more stamina for SSJ3. Like he was waiting for his stamina bar to raise and hit 3 so he could tap LR+triangle to transform. Felt like a video game.

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
fukk everything else, this episode did one thing and one thing well.

Califla and Kale ain't shyt against Goku. He was holding califla off in base form while she was SSJ2. And holding them both off in SSJ.

This is an exhausted/drained Goku btw.

All that shyt with SSB Goku vs Berserk Kale can finally be put to rest. It's now obvious Goku wasn't even close to being beaten by Kale even in berserk mode.

These chicks have finally been put in there place. fukk their potential. Gohan had potential too and look where it got him. You can have all the power in the world but if you don't know how to fight what good is it. Goku was putting on a clinic on these back alley brawling hoes.

These Summer League Saiyans need to get washed already. They think they got a secret come up with those earrings but U7 been on that.

Let's get this fusion overwith so we can move onto the fights that actually matter.

Edit: Lol was anyone else thinking about DBZ Budokai or Xenoverse when Goku kept saying he needed more stamina for SSJ3. Like he was waiting for his stamina bar to raise and hit 3 so he could tap LR+triangle to transform. Felt like a video game.
Exactly:stopitslime: like can get vegeta vs toppo:stopitslime:
What's android 18 and 17 doing:stopitslime:
Freiza having a serious fight with someone:stopitslime:
Flabhan getting washed like the phaggot he is:stopitslime::mjlol::umad: