Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm no world class lifter but the longer I lift I damn sure get more tired breh

I mean over time..... the harder and longer you lift the more power and stamina you gain the next time and the next time.

But this is dragonball we talking about tho, were 1 min is equal to like 23 irl mins lol.

The theory still applies just in "anime terms

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Episode was aight, but it there were two things about it that annoyed me -

1. They're giving these Saiyan chicks too many powerups too easily. How you go from not even knowing how to go Super Saiyan to fighting on par with SSJ3 in like a day? And now they're about to get fusion too? :dahell:
2. The episode kind of suffered from a lack of tension, since the characters weren't actually trying to knock each other out the ring. It was basically an impromptu training session.

Next week looks interesting but I'm ready for Vegeta vs. Toppo. Would also be nice for the Androids to do something, it's been a minute.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And honestly, Superman does beat Goku, but that's because of bad comic book writers more than anything.

They have Superman do shyt that's not just overpowered, but physically impossible. Like lift a book of infinite pages or fly to a star light years away in a few minutes (meaning he's going thousands of times the speed of light).

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Glad to know these fighters can regain their stamina in 10 minutes of inactivity.:francis:So Jiren really is just recharging...

Where these hoes get that jade earring from?...I thought they couldn't use shyt in this tournament .

It's obvious they got it from Champa or Vados.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Don't matter what form Vegeta has

He's getting washed

Byu2CVzIEAE8CC0.jpg