Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
how do you fight and gain more stamina ? :mjlol:
They keep on insulting our intelligence.
b9ef1a4ed758.gif

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku combing with Vegeta to fight Jiren some cheating shyt i would rather not see. After being beat by Jiren and losing all his energy once goku recover he should have enough power to keep up with Jiren. Every time a sayains lose all thier energy in battle they increase something crazy in strength which is why Now Goku is able to fight those two sayain girls so easily without having to be at full power. I wouldn’t mind seeing the Androids Give goku energy to recover fully...I also cant wait to see what Vegeta been hiding. I also want to see
Freezer get rid of that rabbit lookin fool who be with Toppa while Vegeta fightin

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Goku combing with Vegeta to fight Jiren some cheating shyt i would rather not see. After being beat by Jiren and losing all his energy once goku recover he should have enough power to keep up with Jiren. Every time a sayains lose all thier energy in battle they increase something crazy in strength which is why Now Goku is able to fight those two sayain girls so easily without having to be at full power. I wouldn’t mind seeing the Androids Give goku energy to recover fully...I also cant wait to see what Vegeta been hiding. I also want to see
Freezer get rid of that rabbit lookin fool who be with Toppa while Vegeta fightin
zenkai boost doesn't work anymore and hasn't for a long, long time

guys are too strong for it to have any effect on them. i knew the :duck: was coming tho

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Episode wasn't bad, nor great. Just some hiding-in-plain-sight filler.

It's going in the books as the first DBS ep to debut on my new home theater setup. (Pics when I've cleaned up after the mess :wow:)

To me, Kelly-Fa and Kale are better powered up than not, but I see how it feeling so rushed bugs most. I'm far, FAR more entertained by more people catching up fast in power than Goku and Vegeta being the only two capable of stepping to heavy hitters. That's why DBZ felt dead and incappable of revisiting outside of GT, because Goku and Vegeta--mostly goku tho--done left everyone in the dust. The potential of new hittas in the cut makes shyt feel nicer.

That Vegeta/Toppo fight better deliver, since we gotta sit through this act :hmm:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Also this been popping around since spoilers from earlier in the week but would be interesting if true

Read at ur own risk if u don’t mind spoilers
Granted I know they took this shyt from a poster in kanzu since it’s where I first saw it
Here is link

whoever wrote that is retarded :mjlol:

so the fusion was in the intro the whole time since the beginning.
Dragon-Ball-Super-Opening-2-1080p-45.jpg

I was wondering if Kale had switched over somehow when we originally were introduced to her but this is:ohhh:

They have potara's

This basically means SSB Vegito with Ultra Instinct is gonna beat Jiren.

Yea I am curious as to why earrings are allowed now:patrice:Perhaps Zeno wants things to be switched up so more neat stuff can occur since it's nearing the end with 23 min left:ehh:

@KTP what we’re u saying bout that link i posted

And for others I posted link bout fusion on Friday from that website but some dude on kanzu was talking bout it guess they were right all along

@Phillyrider807 i had been saying this since jiren fought goku that this could be a reason he lose or maybe the fusion still wasn’t enough more like a stalemate or slightly stronger but can’t knock him but wins cuz fusion is 2 people meaning uni 7 wins

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
The should have done this before Jiren. Ain't no stakes. Jiren could probably fart and KO a couple universes off top. We get bigger shyt popping now :damn:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Episode was wack:stopitslime: can we move on from this and show vegeta vs toppo:camby: that fight is the marquee matchup:wtf: why the fukk they not showing it:camby: