murph.png

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
No he hasn't:mjlol:Heroic, for his standards was this:

Vegeta defended his wife's honor against Beerus. Honorable? Sure. Heroic? Nah. He took out his pent up anger on Frieza after Goku softened him up. He fukked up Goku Black for a little bit and bonded with his son from the future. He hasn't done anything heroic, breh. In a tournament for the survival of the universe, he refused to lend his energy to Goku to help him possibly defeat the biggest threat to Universe 7. Even Frieza helped out:gucci:

:Ugh5150:

Goku stans in this bytch trying to MIB Neuralize nikkas into believing Vegeta ain't been that dude in the clutch. I suggest you take time to read the manga & get back to me.

Should be plenty of time between this cauliflower fukkery. :skip:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
:Ugh5150:

Goku stans in this bytch trying to MIB Neuralize nikkas into believing Vegeta ain't been that dude in the clutch. I suggest you take time to read the manga & get back to me.

Should be plenty of time between this cauliflower fukkery. :skip:
Vegeta stans are really the worst

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
how exactly did they got potarra earrings. no outside help or items. the writing is trash

Zeno probably allowed it because it sounds entertaining and makes the tournament more fun. He allowed Roshi's usage of the mafuba with the small bottle, the eliminated U7 fighters lending Goku power so the fight with Jiren would be more exciting, and finally this for the same reasons.

It doesn't make sense, yes, but he's all-powerful. Who's really gonna tell him(now them) no. :pachaha:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was wonder what cabba was talking about with those two being there universe secret weapon when they had hit. But this makes sense.

Granted fusion earrings shouldn't really be allowed but zeno pretty much allows anything he thinks is neat and he feels is not "cheating"