Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Wasn't Krillin around for the Goku/Vegeta SS2 fight? fukk is he shocked for?
:heh:

Krillins Goku dikkriding is getting on my fukking nerves; nikka paying more attention to Goku than 18.....Fakkit has a excuse for everything Goku does..... if Goku get murked out here Krillin gonna be; like he faking yall to get stronger:pachaha:

krexzen

All Star
Daps
What's really sad is that Gohan got his Mystic form back and he struggling with some mid level Namekians. He should be putting out the same amount of power as the fighters in this episode.

Also it's a damn shame that Goku is putting forth more effort teaching these girls than his own children. He really did Goten dirty.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
unknown.png

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
What's really sad is that Gohan got his Mystic form back and he struggling with some mid level Namekians. He should be putting out the same amount of power as the fighters in this episode.

Also it's a damn shame that Goku is putting forth more effort teaching these girls than his own children. He really did Goten dirty.

I forgot about Goten. :dead:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Ima need tori to go ahead and get that gogeta going in 115 for the culture :feedme:. Bet not be just goku taking on a fused warrior by himself. fukk around and have the kai throw them potaras for vegito :mjgrin: and whoop they ass. I womder how vegito would do against toppo if he had a longer limit.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
2/10 for this episode shyt was stale concentrating in the blandest characters in this episode. LOL Goku tanked Sayin Kale and Caulifla's blast in Super Sayin 2 form but was struggling with a Berserk Kale in Blue form, even in Beserk form in the next episode he's blocking Beserk Kale. For crying out loud did they really need to add a fusion damn the writers should have let Hit live longer. I wanna see them Ant's from U4 create havoc already.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is it me or do cauliflowa and kale straight up admiring goku.... :heh: I don't know what this is but the minute this chick met goku she wants to learn hardbody from him...

shyt even the goddess of destruction was outright throwin him the draws...:lolbron:

Chi-chi is gonna catch a heart attack...:mjlol: Seeing all these chicks feeling him.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Is it me or do cauliflowa and kale straight up admiring goku.... :heh: I don't know what this is but the minute this chick met goku she wants to learn hardbody from him...

shyt even the goddess of destruction was outright throwin him the draws...:lolbron:

Chi-chi is gonna catch a heart attack...:mjlol: Seeing all these chicks feeling him.

You think Chi-Chi wasn't out there getting it in the past 7 years while her husband was dead:comeon: