HTX
Wonder if the manga and anime will end the tournament different

Also, kaulifa replacing gotenks at this point

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here's my idea for the end of the tournament (and the setup for the next arc) -

After it's all said and done U7 wins. They want to use the Super Dragonballs to wish the other universes back, but unfortunately they can't because it's against the rules. Zeno said that only one universe can survive, and his decision is final.

But then somebody gets another idea. Zeno said that only one universe can survive, but he never said their inhabitants had to die along with the universe. They can be wished back, it's just that they have to be wished into the surviving universe. So that's what the wish ends up being - they wish back all of the planets and inhabitants from the other universes into Universe 7. Basically they wish everybody back, but they all have to share the same universe.

The next arc would probably be something like the "New Universe" arc where you have to deal with all these different people now having to coexist in the same universe and whatever conflicts there are.

Thats actually a really smart idea and it didn't cross my mind to do it that way.

I do feel like a civil war between the angels/gods is about to go down with frieza being a catalyst for it.

But yeah I think U7 wins but by time and having more people.

Wishing everyone back alive to the same universe also allows the power ranking of u7 to sky rocket so the next time they do a "tournament of power" u7 can either being omitted or enter with the big dogs.