Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
We all knew hit was gonna lose. Im glad it was at least respectable

Goku gotta beat this fukker before its all said and done. I dont want universe 7 winning on having the most people left.

I wanna see this b*stard sitting next to joker god cause goku got em outta there

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I’ve never seen Goku get disrespected that bad :mjlol:

Hate it had to be hit tho :mjcry:
Did better than ssbkkx20 tho
Dude had the":why:I'm not worth while to fight??:dwillhuh:" I've never seen Goku that hurt in a long time. Goku was legit hiding in the rocks the whole episode he didn't even want to jump in. THAT gentleman.....is how you humble someone:wow:I haven't forgotten about Frieza scheming self:sas2:Going to continue hiding in the cut and observing until it's time to make his move. Looks like he'll be using Cabba for bordem next week :merchant:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
My dude decided to get into a meditative state in the middle of battle...:russ:... Like..all you nikkas is hoes...I'm chillin now.

like muthafukkin' T2... I loved that guitar rif when Jiren turned the tide to let Hit know he aint shyt either...

I need more boastful shyt talking during these moments.... If Super had more of this, it would be hot on Dragonball Z's tail... The writers are dropping the ball there.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I wanna see more of them Namek's Toei made them a big secret, I'm done with the U6 Sayins.
giphy.gif

Vegeta is giving Cabba the Gohan treatment. However, this ain't really the right time to be doing that
giphy.gif

Finally, it's going to happen:demonic:
giphy.gif
:picard:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
That's because You lame ass Vegeta stans in here talkin bout

"Bu bu but wait till Vegeta sees him":laff:

Like that nikka gunna do anything :laff:
Jiren already gave that work to Goku and Hit and y'all really think Vegeta gunna do something against him :laff:
Listen you phaggot:umad:
1.i never said VeGoata will beat jiren:umad:
2. Its clear vegeta is not strong enough but its funny how you clowns still bring it up when its clear as day vegeta is weaker them jiren:umad::umad::umad: but no you guys just enjoy clowning the prince:camby:
Ya talk shyt about vegeta but when gohan gets brought up everyone and der momma shuts up:mindblown::camby:

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
I think everyone forgets that Jiren's extraordinary sense of awareness and strength is way beyond what anyone could've prepared for (given they only had a few hours to even get members and such).

Jiren even used his eyes to create a force field of all things against Hit's last ditch effort attack - Hit already knew this and essentially was like 'fukk it' and sent the Saiyans away knowing their attacks would be meaningless like his (later) attempted one was. Some may think Hit is dumb for his decision, but let's realize he was up against a guy that was able to overpower "time" and block attacks mid-dimension. :pachaha:

But dude Jiren is dope to me. He's the ultimate cheat code-final boss-ivan drago-monsterly booked anime character come to life. He's no-nonense, yet validly arrogant enough to the point that he deems everyone else not worthy of his time. Thing is, he arguably can't even be considered arrogant since he's consistently backed it up so far - showing real confidence in his ability (and conquering of his weaknesses) as opposed to past DB antagonists who normally just brag it up.

There's also still an air of mystery to him as well so I'm keen to see what his deal is.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think everyone forgets that Jiren's extraordinary sense of awareness and strength is way beyond what anyone could've prepared for (given they only had a few hours to even get members and such).

Jiren even used his eyes to create a force field of all things against Hit's last ditch effort attack - Hit already knew this and essentially was like 'fukk it' and sent the Saiyans away knowing their attacks would be meaningless like his (later) attempted one was. Some may think Hit is dumb for his decision, but let's realize he was up against a guy that was able to overpower "time" and block attacks mid-dimension. :pachaha:

But dude Jiren is dope to me. He's the ultimate cheat code-final boss-ivan drago-monsterly booked anime character come to life. He's no-nonense, yet validly arrogant enough to deem everyone else not worthy of his time. Thing is, he arguably can't even be considered arrogant since he's consistently backed it up so far - showing real confidence in his ability (and conquering of his weaknesses) as opposed to other DB antagonists who normally just brag it up.

There's also still an air of mystery to him as well so I'm to see what his deal is.
I wonder if gim meditating has something to do with his ablities:jbhmm:When we first shown him when Toppo was talking about him he was in that void meditating :jbhmm: