Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Also don't forget the first pic released was goku shirtless in ultra form then later with ripped shirt so
Round 2 gonna happen and he gonna still have issues with jiren question is will jiren have serious issues also :lupe:

This was one of the first pic released well his back pic was release first and right now he still has his shirt

fiery-red-goku-poster.jpg

21191174_1546288728764168_893887946_o.png

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Also don't forget the first pic released was goku shirtless in ultra form then later with ripped shirt so
Round 2 gonna happen and he gonna still have issues with jiren question is will jiren have serious issues also :lupe:

This was one of the first pic released well his back pic was release first and right now he still has his shirt

fiery-red-goku-poster.jpg

21191174_1546288728764168_893887946_o.png

:ohhh: I ain’t going to lie, I’m hoping for the Gogeta fusion. If that were to happen :wow::banderas:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all they are showing of the characters is they just wanna fight....jiren knows who is strong and wants to fight them...the same goes for them...that's why jiren went after goku, hit threw his punch at jiren, vegeta gonna give the universe 2 warrior that work, freiza wanna fukk up goku while he weak, etc...this tournament just showing muthafukkas wanna fight, and i love it....everyone seeing goku and jiren go at it just got them excited instead of scared....this is what the tournament of power should be about and that's what it's living up to....

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Firts good Super episode in about 40 episodes :wow:
Glad I kept up despite wanting to drop,the shyt every week:wow:

That's how good super is got nikkas complaining 40 WEEKS about dropping it and still tuning in 40 WEEKS :mjlol:

Jiren is not overpowered beerus has told goku that there is someone out there stronger then him. also Saiyans can't evole against someone who isn't stronger then them. It's always about pushing the limits:wow:

Whoever did the animation of ultra instinct bless your heart that was beautiful to watch especially that last scream:mjcry:

We still have freeza ultimate motive
We still have Gohan next form
Maybe vegeta has something in store now that he is fighting for his newborn
Chaba /Kale/cauliflo have potential for more
Hit's struggle against jire

Super keeping us fed until 2018:blessed:

and yeah.... Whis was 100% training them to get to that point...

I just have no idea how a near death experience would be the catalyst to reaching a new power level... when your current power is depleted and the only thing you can fight off is death...

Vegeta explained it to gohan on namek when he was about to fight freeza. When saiyans get a near death experience when fighting when the recover their power goes up. That's why he ordered gohan to almost kill him and give him a sensu bean. We he recovered he was more powerful

I see nikkas not using the spoiler tags again I'm out

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Damn so this nikka Jiren wasn't even using 50% of his power? :merchant:

Nobody knows how much he was using that's the thing
Asses gonna need fusion and then some
Cuz whis said he stronger than God of destruction and I don't think ssb vegito can beat him at this rate either wtf kind of strength he got tho :damn:

Let this sink he he pushed the genkidami with a damn glare :mindblown:

Assuming once goku master form better jiren then goes all out or worse case scenario still holding back and save him for next arc when he shows true power for goku to work on to get to his level

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka Jiren would need a damn SSJ Blue Vegito to put his ass down
I'd be interested in that, since the way Goku was getting handled looked the same how fused zamasu gave blue that work

Throwing my speculations in, two things

1. The purple glow really, it's the super saiyan god and blue going back and forth super fast rather than being outright purple. Mixing the speed and power, vegeta actually did that switch first in the manga but as always, the anime nerfing the princes talent. I also like the flash to super saiyan rage, when the eyes are completely white. Makes sense given how that form even thrown on future trunks could give zamasu that work

2. The heat glow is another thing that that came from original blue form. To paraphrase vegeta, goku didn't master blue till he could self contain the aurora. That could literally give him a 2x at least by not letting his energy escape easily. He definitely touched jiren already and had his energy been there he could've won the fight in the raw UI form

Jiren tho :banderas:

What a fight, this nikkas blinks could kill krillin :mjlol:

I don't know how this series manages to do it every single time, but I can't foresee a form that overtakes this. He was moving with that rock lee drunken swag, all the gods are shook, but they knew about the form so they must be able to go into that mode as well. Beerus using UI gotta be disgusting. :scust: