Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Goku out there using the Power of Cosmic and shyt like he Silver Surfer. :picard:
My nikka Frieza is just the best damn villain this show ever had. Just that last image of him standing over Goku is more menacing than anything in the series thus far...and he probably actually gonna help this nikka.:wow: Lord Frieza is the prince that was promised. :blessed:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
such a asspull no matter how cool, how does ultra instinct stop someone who is stronger than you from tagging you, and how does spirit bomb energy>ssjb x20 energy if gokus body was depleted and he took it in shldnt jiren be stronger than a spirit bomb if he pushd it back by just glaring. shyt is a bit confusing. then goku actually getting the ultra instinct was dumb no training just a high will power>>>gods training for millions of years with better pontetial and power.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
such a asspull no matter how cool, how does ultra instinct stop someone who is stronger than you from tagging you, and how does spirit bomb energy>ssjb x20 energy if gokus body was depleted and he took it in shldnt jiren be stronger than a spirit bomb if he pushd it back by just glaring. shyt is a bit confusing. then goku actually getting the ultra instinct was dumb no training just a high will power>>>gods training for millions of years with better pontetial and power.
he pushed it back because he was stronger than goku who was pushing it
they explained how the ulta instinct works before
his body was reacting on its own separate from his mind

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

The ultra instinct is what Whis was training both Goku and Vegeta from since day 1 ever since they started working with him. Goku probably didn't expect to survive talking so much energy but you Goku has a habit of forcing his body to evolve... he did it on namek remember?!. :ld:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So Ultra Instinct seems to be what Whis was training Vegeta and Goku for the entire time. It was hardly ever about the power they could generate because he knew that was a constant for them. It was always about they're ki control and more importantly, their lack of being able to move with that speed instinctively. He always talked about them needing to get to a point where they're body reacts without them thinking about it.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
he pushed it back because he was stronger than goku who was pushing it
they explained how the ulta instinct works before
his body was reacting on its own separate from his mind
naw before they was pushing it back and forth he overpowered the spirit bomb itself, hence why it went back towards goku, so jiren is stronger than a spirit bomb (uni 7 energy shldnt match him anyway) which goku took inside to use as his own power. i know how ultra sense wrks why are u explaining it to me for, i asked why it wld be effective against someone stronger than you, by that logic krillin with ultra sense shld beat goku, ultra sense still needs power behind it to work properly

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
naw before they was pushing it back and forth he overpowered the spirit bomb itself, hence why it went back towards goku, so jiren is stronger than a spirit bomb (uni 7 energy shldnt match him anyway) which goku took inside to use as his own power. i know how ultra sense wrks why are u explaining it to me for, i asked why it wld be effective against someone stronger than you, by that logic krillin with ultra sense shld beat goku, ultra sense still needs power behind it to work properly
I'm assuming Ultra Instinct makes your body react instinctively while also increasing the power to match and eventually surpass ones opponent.

But then again this is Dragon Ball so sometimes you have to just throw logic and power levels making sense completely out the window :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: KTP

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Im thinking gokus gonna have to stack super saiyan or ssb on top of that new form to beat jiren

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
So Ultra Instinct seems to be what Whis was training Vegeta and Goku for the entire time. It was hardly ever about the power they could generate because he knew that was a constant for them. It was always about they're ki control and more importantly, their lack of being able to move with that speed instinctively. He always talked about them needing to get to a point where they're body reacts without them thinking about it.

Too much head cannon in your post.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I'm assuming Ultra Instinct makes your body react instinctively while also increasing the power to match and eventually surpass ones opponent.

But then again this is Dragon Ball so sometimes you have to just throw logic and power levels making sense completely out the window :yeshrug:
thank you for comprehending what i'm asking, lol yea dbz logic is sum else i shldnt even be sayin nothin. i'll wait for the manga to get to this before i critique. form was dope tho