Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
and yeah.... Whis was 100% training them to get to that point...

I just have no idea how a near death experience would be the catalyst to reaching a new power level... when your current power is depleted and the only thing you can fight off is death...

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
and yeah.... Whis was 100% training them to get to that point...

I just have no idea how a near death experience would be the catalyst to reaching a new power level... when your current power is depleted and the only thing you can fight off is death...
Breh that's been a staple in the Dragonball world since the beginning :dwillhuh:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
such a asspull no matter how cool, how does ultra instinct stop someone who is stronger than you from tagging you, and how does spirit bomb energy>ssjb x20 energy if gokus body was depleted and he took it in shldnt jiren be stronger than a spirit bomb if he pushd it back by just glaring. shyt is a bit confusing. then goku actually getting the ultra instinct was dumb no training just a high will power>>>gods training for millions of years with better pontetial and power.
I'm pretty sure we'll get an explanation of the ultra instinct in the coming episodes or in a later arc, but I heard this one interesting theory that states the life energy from the spirit bomb and it's destructive power put goku in this weird state of constantly dying and living with continuously gave him numerous zenkai boosts which in turn helped him access that ultra instinct power. Some people are also saying he's always had that latent power inside of him ever since he fought beerus but it's only now with this extremely unique circumstance that he was able to unlock it. As for him being equal to a god of destruction, we're not sure about that, the grand priest doubted the fact Goku had actually mastered moving on instinct and I doubt he has tbh. Plus, I doubt his power right now rivals that of Jiren since he was able to over power Goku fairly easily, but that it to say that it's obvious Goku has not mastered this form at all since he was constantly switching from silver to black eyes in the fight.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Mastered or not it's clear Jiren wasn't going all out:merchant:
That's what I'm saying peeps in here talking bout cuz he hit jiren now he on par they stated he didn't even go all out in power up earlier
He still same level just using more effort that's it
Question how much is he holding the hell back

false he was full power goku ran out of juice sorry yall some jiren stans

:camby: he was not jiren hasn't even released his full power yet whis even said so he still has alot left to give out
Wow goku hit him in his new form so that makes him on par or stronger breh stop
He had to get the form to even close the damn gap question is how big is the gap
Jiren barely got battle damage
They not gonna have this new form just magically beat him when
1. He is the mortal stronger than a God (subjective due to each God is diff level )
2. In the form he barely hit the breh and when he did a good hit jiren brushed that shyt off when goku went for the bigger hit goku time was up so I'm saying this as unbiased
Jiren don't look really that fazed
If anything he probably gonna power up more the new form is that much stronger not strong enough to beat him

What we need to figure out is wtf is this

Either jiren got another form
Or it's the bugs fused from uni 4
Or someone completely not in tourmnent

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Toei & Toyotaro currently trying to assplain shyt for future episodes...:mjlol:

typing.gif

Last edited:

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
he also did it in before non-canon in one of them movies
I don't remember what happened in the movie but what happened in the shows was damn near the exact same thing: Both happened in a tournament where the winning team gets a wish. Both Goku and Hiei are forced to use their strongest attacks and trump card after catching hands. Both attacks end up getting pushed back and redirected after a power struggle. Both Hiei and Goku are thought to be vaporized, then right before the judge/zeno make their L official they both pop out and reveal they've absorbed it and became much stronger because of it. DBS writers were either paying homage heavy or flat out plagiarized the shyt