Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just seen both episodes, the music, the animation, the fighting... IT WAS fukkING LEGENDARY...THIS IS WHAT DBS should be all the fukking time...:wow::wow::wow:

The music when he did the spirit bomb:wow:

The wtf when the spirit bomb became a black hole and collapsed on itself...:damn:

The moment when goku surpassed the gods...:wtf::demonic::banderas:

Jirren was getting shook when he started getting pushed back..:usure: then he had to turn up the juice...:wtb: OP ASF...:martin:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I just seen both episodes, the music, the animation, the fighting... IT WAS fukkING LEGENDARY...THIS IS WHAT DBS should be all the fukking time...:wow::wow::wow:

The music when he did the spirit bomb:wow:

The wtf when the spirit bomb became a black hole and collapsed on itself...:damn:

The moment when goku surpassed the gods...:wtf::demonic::banderas:

Jirren was getting shook when he started getting pushed back..:usure: then he had to turn up the juice...:wtb: OP ASF...:martin:
goku will comeback and master it like he did super sayain god red

Wiles

Superstar
Daps

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Making my theory look good jiren gonna win but lose cuz too many uni 7 fighters left
New form still couldn't take him on jiren still wasn't full power against ultra instinct
false he was full power goku ran out of juice sorry yall some jiren stans

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is this really the same form goku was alluding to before the torunement, because it seem like a accident that he got ultra instinct?
Also, no matter how good that fight was, jiren should still have more bodies on him, if no one can challenge him.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I guess that state Goku reached was what Whis was talking about when he was training him and Vegeta (moving/reacting without thinking). He said Beerus hadn't reached it yet.
it definitely gave me the same vibe when Goku went ssj the first time and the first time he fought Beerus on King Kai's planet (Toppo & Dyspo).

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
You're gay:umad: what was vegeta suppose to do:umad: huh you phaggot:umad: its clear as day jiren is stronger:umad: your lame ass always come and say sum disrespect ful shyt about the goat:umad:
And that's the difference between GOATku and c00ngeta:umad:

GOATku gives his all even if he feels his opponent is stronger than him and he constantly improves himself until he surpasses them :umad:

Meanwhile the Saiyan version of Uncle Ruckus stay poppin shyt then once he realized he's outclassed he falls all the way the fukk back :umad:
Even going as far as crying like a ho :umad:

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Those 4 gods sitting together are safe from this tournament and also are the strongest gods there.
Beerus can handle them
In the manga Zeno makes all the gods of destruction fight to get an idea of how the tournament would be. Well none of the gods like Beerus so they all decide to jump him and Beerus ended up soloing all of them the only other god who might be on par is the clown. Even if the other gods are stronger it doesn't matter Beerus is the superior warrior to the others so far.