Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Making my theory look good jiren gonna win but lose cuz too many uni 7 fighters left
New form still couldn't take him on jiren still wasn't full power against ultra instinct

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
That week off was well worth it to see this great ass 1-hour special!:wow:
As a person that watches the anime and reads the manga of both One Piece and Dragon Ball Super I can easily say Dragon Ball Super blew One Piece out of the park with their special.
Before I discuss about this episode let me just say fukk Brianne's bytch ass :russell:. She was all mad when Android 17 ki blasted her bytch ass Kamikaze Frieballs during their dumbass transformation but her snake ass was about to do the same thing to Goku when he was charging his Spirit Bomb. Thank god Vegeta came in and set her bytch ass straight :birdman:.
Jiren brehs :wow:. For those who read the One Piece manga I'm feel Goku and Luffy are in the same boat right now. They're both facing strong ass opponents that are straight whooping their asses with complete ease, this is the first time I've ever genuinely felt Goku couldn't defeat an enemy before, but Goku hasn't really mastered this form as his eyes were constantly changing from silver to black, so maybe if he masters it before the end of the tournament he could defeat him, I'm just on utter disbelief :lupe:.
But that transformation though. I love the first person POV they had in the episodes a couple of times, especially when they had it to where Goku launched at Jiren. :ohlawd:
People have been discussing how Goku's transformation was similar to the situation where Beerus launched the death ball at Goku in Battle of Gods and he absorbed it, this could lead to some interesting things. :whoo:
I don't think we've ever seen Beerus this scared of something, I'm excited to see what will happen in the remaining episodes of the arc.
This episode broke both Crunchyroll and Funimation, this is by far the greatest episode of Dragon Ball Super IMO.
Hit vs Jiren? I'm interested to see what will happen.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that thati's over... Can or will Goku do it AGAIN!!

What way will they fight or write Jiren vs Everybody?

So we see Hit gets a turn, who else after that though... there's really two other people who can be on par with Jiren besides Goku and Hit...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

So we see Hit gets a turn, who else after that though... there's really two other people who can be on par with Jiren besides Goku and Hit...
Mastered or not it's clear Jiren wasn't going all out:merchant:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

That new fighter Ghastly

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
4 universes are exempt because they have goid mortal levels. Those 4 gods sitting together are safe from this tournament and also are the strongest gods there.
We don't really know whether or not the 4 exempt gods are the strongest gods of destruction. Mortal levels are determined by the development of the mortals in the universe not the strength of their god of destruction.