Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Just finished both episodes

:wow: just :wow:

Vegeta still a hating ass lame :camby: stayed you bytch ass right on the sidelines where you belong

You know shyt real when Frieza put that arm up

Jiren :whew:

Goku had all the gods shook :leon:

Worth a 2 week wait....

Come on hit, dont go out like no ho

Frieza is such a b*stard
I think Frieza is about to give him energy like Goku did on Namek before Frieza turned it against him

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Notice all the Gods of lower mortal levels were sweating when Beerus said "ultra instinct", yet the gods with higher mortal level didn't look concerned neither did they sweat.
Yup Beerus was confirmed by Whis to not be able to do this technique yet. Pretty sure those isolated gods are all stronger than him and can use it already :picard:The entire arena is now aware that Jiren is pretty much unfukkwittable:wow:Frieza still sitting in the cut scheming when he heard the gods talking. Vegeta like:feedme:Goku like:dwillhuh:bruh....I really don't know :ohhh:Hit like:hhh::ufdup:My turn :birdman:Jiren like the:dahell:you helping him for? Hit- I'm working :demonic:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Notice all the Gods of lower mortal levels were sweating when Beerus said "ultra instinct", yet the gods with higher mortal level didn't look concerned neither did they sweat.

the angels aint nothing to be fukked with I don't care how strong the writers try to shyt out their asses of Jiren

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

jgPlLpd.png

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:patrice:I think only cause they've seen him fight this whole time I didn't pick up any past history vibes. Maybe though you never know. At least he seems to be putting up a fight and not jobbing:ehh:
That's what I figure but Jiren saying "assassin from universe 6" it had me thinking when did they ever say he's an assassin