Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something mischievous is going on between Jiren and Belmond. When Belmond said "Jiren will never lose no matter who he's up against." It got me wondering what the source of Jiren's power was. He doesn't seem to train in the traditional sense, he just meditates and focuses. It also doesn't seem that he has this "Ultra Instinct" trait because the other God's were only surprised by how Goku was moving but not Jiren.

I feel like Jiren gains his strength from some sort of mental fortitude rather than physical. Almost as if Jiren's power is some lazy writing technique but real and he's basically as strong as he wants to be.

What if Jiren could draw from an opponents potential or "limit" and use it against them. What if Goku's new "Limit-Breaker" from is the key to defeating Jiren. In the sense that Goku's new form has no ceiling therefore Jiren can't "sense" Goku's limit/potential and may not be able to keep up if it rises to quickly. Goku was getting stronger the more he fought but for some reason he couldn't sustain the form. When Jiren stops Goku's final attack and says "This heat, that is your limit." Jiren is able to draw from his opponent and defeat them with their own potential energy.

Anyway I could be wrong but when Belmond says Jiren can't be defeated no matter who he faces leads me to believe that Jiren's power stems from his opponents.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This new form

giphy.gif

Got it's own theme too
LXFwizI.png

Pride Troopers got this :coachdraper: Oh shyt, no they don't :lupe:

Ok now they scraping! Go in Genki-Drama Hour Goku :rebel:

That scream :gucci:

Animation team came through this one :leon:

Jiren still stopped it????? :picard:

Yo Hit tried to slide through like yo I'm on the clock still G

tumblr_my0cmbUVAJ1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

FRIEZAAAAA????? :mikejackscust:

Hit stepping up next week?? Ouu weee I gotta fire up a next Wu Tang quote to type up. :steviej: