Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
One Punch Jiren in this thang? :ohhh:

giphy.gif

Bodied that dude with sheer force. :wow:
Second time he's had Goku like :merchant:

Anyone else peep the center of his pupil too?

giphy.gif

Really starting to think dude is legit blind and has honed his other senses to extraordinary heights. :ohhh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I would've been rolling if Vegeta actually got eliminated due to the Mafuba. :heh:

Decent episode overall. They're really being stingy about Jiren though, he's either standing around doing nothing or one-shotting opponents in five seconds (and then going back to standing around doing nothing).

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
One more episode then Goku bout to show out on nikkas :wow:

How to get his clothes fukked up and beat to a pulp by jiren
I don't even think new form gonna be enough to be honest
Think uni 7 gonna win by default with jiren KO people everywhere and lose cuz he only man left for his uni while 7 has 2 or more
So it can show that goku has a ways to go for next arc by winning tournament cuz of rules but losing fight in reality
Opening seems to imply new form helps goku close gap with jiren but not enough imo

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what a great episode! The storyboard and animation was fantastic.

The flash back with Frost and Champa was cool, and how it transitioned back into the present with an explosion was fukking awesome.

The grand preist talking about the status of each team had some cool team shots of U 6 and 7. Look like we are building up the 2 missing fighters from U4. I notice the U6 Namikians were in that shot yet, we haven't really seen them yet.

Maji Kayo vs the Pride Troopers was a nice piece of action. At least Jiren is doing more than just standing around now. IMPROVEMENT!

God, Frost pummling Roshi was brutal. But at least Roshi got some shots in. Even if it didn't do much to Frost. Even the failed Mafuba was really cool.

Vegeta vs Frost and Magetta was great!

My favorite part though was Frost using Roshis mafuba against Vegeta. My god what a cool moment. The music and visuals were top notch here. Frost is so damn cunning and Roshi trying to correct his mistake was real great moment. Roshi is a real trooper. Him freeing Vegeta like that and Vegeta scaring away Frost with Blue, and name calling Magetta off the stage was all so good. Even Magetta falling off the stage looked really nice with tears being animated while he falls. Just a nice touch.

And of course Beerus respects Roshi now more than ever. Can't blame him. Roshi has been one of the greatest things about this tournament so far. Which is great because I expected him to be boring. Dude went out with style.

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
Frieza is playing frost, frost is narcissistic. But Frieza is a straight scavenger, look at the character development.

Frost felt ashamed when Vegeta smoked him in the first tournament and vowed to right his wrongs in this tournament. So he has some sense of moral pride for the universe.

Frieza on the other hand he just wants to rule and dominate all. He is a snake through and true, the only reason he is fighting for the universe is because his life is on the line. I mean this dude been to hell and back multiple times.