Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
That universe 2 dude has a similar ability like Kira's from the Jojo series using the infrared homing on targets, even Gohan and Piccolo's counter was similar to Jotaro's and Koichi's.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Like how Heimira and Tien both displayed their wits, finally, someone from universe 7 is out it's a shame that it had to be Tien it should have been Roshi. LOL, I guess we'll never know why they call Rota Dr.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Episode was kinda ill... :ehh:

The way Piccolo was getting lit up... :mjcry:

the sniper energy reflection god's eye combo was crazy...:ohhh:
Piccolo was taking necessary hits unfortunately that regeneration is clutch :wow:A lot of strategy tonight I didn't mind this episode honestly and Vegeta "shut the hell up!:damn:":russ::russ::deadmanny:Roshi may be catching the L for real this time next week. Frost in the cut:lupe::demonic:Frieza still M.I.A.:aicmon:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Damn the next ep is looking good, neither is it a universe 7 spot fest. We got Jiren possibly in action, Maji=kayo, Dyspo, Vegeta, and Magetta(melted rocks on ears) duking out, Roshi and Frost. I wonder if Frieza will make an appearance?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Piccolo was taking necessary hits unfortunately that regeneration is clutch :wow:A lot of strategy tonight I didn't mind this episode honestly and Vegeta "shut the hell up!:damn:":russ::russ::deadmanny:Roshi may be catching the L for real this time next week. Frost in the cut:lupe::demonic:Frieza still M.I.A.:aicmon:

Frieza probably in the cut jerking off to all the violence...:mjlol:.....:scust: He gets off on sadism...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Damn the next ep is looking good, neither is it a universe 7 spot fest. We got Jiren possibly in action, Maji=kayo, Dyspo, Vegeta, and Magetta(melted rocks on ears) duking out, Roshi and Frost. I wonder if Frieza will make an appearance?
Yea looks like that dude Goku was fighting last week is being sent after Jiren now. Dyspo looks like he may be having some issues with this guy too.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Frost doing the "You're already dead" finger point like Kenshiro.
ztFvVTb.jpg

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Yea looks like that dude Goku was fighting last week is being sent after Jiren now. Dyspo looks like he may be having some issues with this guy too.
Yeah wonder if he went after Jiren first and Dypso intervened or Dyspo was struggling with Maji=kayo prompting Jiren to intervene?