Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Chaval

Pro
Daps
You ever think Vegeta feels a certain type of way looking at 18 and Krillin?
He's not only stuck with the humiliation of losing to a woman, but he's gotta watch that same woman knowing that KRILLIN of all people is knocking boots with her every night.
If I was vegeta I'd be looking at those two salty as heck like...

salty-gif-15.gif

I've said it before though, her getting with Krilin makes perfect sense if you think about it.

The rest of the Z-fighters were either already married (Goku, Vegeta), from an asexual race (Piccolo), flabby and sick ( Roshi, Yajirobe :flabbynsick: ), underage (Gohan :sitdown: ), on the DL (Tien and Chaiotzu :sitdown: ), or they were Yamcha ( :mjlol: )

Future Trunks was NEVER gonna hook up with 18 because of the PTSD over her future counterpart and the deaths of his friends and fam :pacspit:

:russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ::russ::russ::mjlol:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crunchy Roll at 9pm (central) or search Facebook around 7-8ish pm for episodes. Episode was aight tho...nice change of pace, but why didn't they just run up on that reflection dude? shyt was silly ...:pachaha:Lobbing boulders at his ass when they could probably just as easily punch him out. Dr Rota was useless, why even put these weak dudes in the tournament? I'm just ready for him to fight Jiren already, sick of him just standing around the arena like an idiot.