Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Kishimoto said powerwise, Madara is equal to Nappa. That's all you need to know.
congrats, they can beat madara in an arm wrestling contest

im sure they can beat that chick roshi sealed away last episode in an arm wrestling contest also

but

roshi still said she would be a problem :ohhh:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
20604512_10214298823651502_7060986005357041212_n.jpg

I always thought that this was the most logical couple...
Vegeta aint hooking up with someone who whooped his ass

Daps
Reppin
NULL
20604512_10214298823651502_7060986005357041212_n.jpg

I always thought that this was the most logical couple...

You ever think Vegeta feels a certain type of way looking at 18 and Krillin?
He's not only stuck with the humiliation of losing to a woman, but he's gotta watch that same woman knowing that KRILLIN of all people is knocking boots with her every night.
If I was vegeta I'd be looking at those two salty as heck like...

salty-gif-15.gif

I've said it before though, her getting with Krilin makes perfect sense if you think about it.

The rest of the Z-fighters were either already married (Goku, Vegeta), from an asexual race (Piccolo), flabby and sick ( Roshi, Yajirobe :flabbynsick: ), underage (Gohan :sitdown: ), on the DL (Tien and Chaiotzu :sitdown: ), or they were Yamcha ( :mjlol: )

Future Trunks was NEVER gonna hook up with 18 because of the PTSD over her future counterpart and the deaths of his friends and fam :pacspit:

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
He's not only stuck with the humiliation of losing to a woman, but he's gotta watch that same woman knowing that KRILLIN of all people is knocking boots with her every night.

salty-gif-15.gif

I've said it before though, her getting with Krilin makes perfect sense if you think about it.

The rest of the Z-fighters were either already married (Goku, Vegeta), from an asexual race (Piccolo), flabby and sick ( Roshi, Yajirobe :flabbynsick: ), underage (Gohan :sitdown: ), on the DL (Tien and Chaiotzu :sitdown: ), or they were Yamcha ( :mjlol: )

Future Trunks was NEVER gonna hook up with 18 because of the PTSD over her future counterpart and the deaths of his friends and fam :pacspit:
Krillin with the last man standing game

Raizan

Pro
Daps

salty-gif-15.gif

Analysis game is on point...

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We clown Yamcha, but outside of his circle of friends Yamcha is the man. Dude is a former pro baseball player/celebrity, probably done had a bunch of hoes over the years since breaking up with Bulma....He just happens to hang around the baddest motherfukkers in the Universe.

shyt ls like Charles Barkley hanging out all the time with Jordan, Shaq, Kobe, Magic, and Lebron. Dude was great by most measurements but he's gonna be the one getting clowned all the time in that group.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
200_s.gif

(Master Roshi is a Dragon Ball Legend)

4c9c06ad4554b0b037754f3e66b3c362bd54c748_hq.jpg

(MASTER ROSHI SHOWS HIS GOAT STATUS)

Look, I know going in we felt "Filler" vibes from the preview but I for one am very happy Master GOATshi got some shine. All I heard before the tournament is "Why is Roshi going, he's not strong enough". First of all that's B.S., Roshi has trained and fought with some of the strongest fighters in the Universe. We know about his immortality and hidden powers. The bottom line is Roshi got stripes period. Did you see Kuririn? He was about to get erased for trying to save him. Goku was having a panic attack when he though he Roshi was done. Master GOATshi has always been a key factor in Goku overall Development. LOL @ Beerus, he was loving some Roshi. Again I liked Roshi getting some shine and he's true OG of this franchise. I don't know what this franchise would be without him. Also as I said in the past, Hit is the Man, he needs a spin off or some side story. Overall I was cool with a Roshi-Centric episode.