Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gohan had to be babysat this whole episode. Dude is :trash:. I don't care if he gets a power up, he's still a shyt fighter and as dumb as a rock.

And Goku wanted him to lead Universe 7 to victory:what:.

Maybe its because the last episode with Master Roshi was so good but this episode had me scratching my head the whole time wondering what the hell I'm watching.

This is why the 10 man formula is so stupid because its just too many fukking people. You got people like Krillin and Tien that get eliminated but you really don't care because its not like they would have made a difference in the end anyway. Then you got people like Dr. Pig who's just a punch line but every universe has 10 people and they gotta get eliminated some how...

This is probably the one time where I actually didn't care to see Goku and Vegeta, I mean the Galick Gun/Kamehameha combo was cool but this should have been Gohan and Piccolo's episode. I didn't mind Tien helping but Goku and Vegeta was overkill for this type of threat.

We need a 20 min time skip with a slideshow of all the eliminations so we can fast forward to shyt that actually matters.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Is Vegeta going to be the next to hold that L :lupe:

says frost targets roshi and vegeta be some shyt mafuba hits vegeta indirectly cuz of frost to eliminate him then or the dragon ball theory is roshi is next eliminated since there are 2 theories out opening and ending
Dragon ball theory
Krillin
Tien
Roshi
Piccolo
Frieza
Assuming 3 sayains to just beat jiren for this one
Ending theory
Krillin
Tien
Vegeta
Piccolo
Roshi
Frieza
Goku
Gohan

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It appears a sniper is lurking

420full.jpg

SHEEEEIT It's a decoy sniper?? :ohhh:

Tien with the shadow clone jutsu :whoo: running like Naruto :russ:

Tien with the sacrifice play. Even got the phrase of Beerus.:obama:

You're telling me three minutes has gone by since the last episode? :stopitslime: