Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Thats like 5-6 episodes away. They still got to have Picolo fight the Nemekians, Frieza interact with Frost, and Tien get his feel good episode. They also got to eliminate most of U6 & U7 (we all know most of these cats are going to get honorable episode long send-offs). I can't see that happening in 5-6 episodes. I was expecting them to push the Jiren fight to around early November.

HERMS says it's happening and it's climax of tournament unless they trolling again with spoilers since they haven't been correct either at times either way jiren must be hella strong to have goku clothes ripped and need another power up
So my guess is jiren gonna start eliminating people after the super break in Sept to show his power and if opening is right for super that power up still didn't appear to be enough but he wasn't completely transformed in it too

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Aizen thread
That hypnosis shyt have them killing each other
without prior knowledge, Aizen would probably beat damn near every mortal individual tbh. Top 5 intellect of any anime character. Literally the only person who could stop him was the creator of his life source. If Aizen had got a clear kill shot on kisuke at any point, the world would've been GG

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Thats like 5-6 episodes away. They still got to have Picolo fight the Nemekians, Frieza interact with Frost, and Tien get his feel good episode. They also got to eliminate most of U6 & U7 (we all know most of these cats are going to get honorable episode long send-offs). I can't see that happening in 5-6 episodes. I was expecting them to push the Jiren fight to around early November.
I agree the timing is odd. It could be going on while people still around fighting too. Im interested in what happens to make goku get the transformation. Does someone die and it sets him off or is it because hes been training super hard in secret and hes ready to pull it out. Similar to him with ss3

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I know I'm gonna destroyed for this but I still don't fully get why Piccolo was so shocked in this scene. Is there something deeper to this scene besides the fact that all the saiyans on the show are with women who are fighters.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I dont mean to derail this specific anime no more, but man Aizen is such a good ass character bro. Its crazy to think how many shonens build up a villain this legendary and then just give him a shyt ending and call it a day. Or at least the shonens I grew up fukkin with. Bleach gave Aizen a semi-respectable ending originally but then Im pretty sure he went out helping Ichigo in that god awful 1000 years arc. Madara got cucked from being THE ONLY REAL LEGITIMATE THREAT TO MID-LEVEL DB CHARACTERS to fodder for Kaguya. and to tie this in, Goku Black/Zamasu are basically made so fukking OP that they beat the fukk outta Goku/Vegeta three times, that they then fuse to become stronger, but then Vegito Blue is written as being too strong and there were no more ass pulls, so they just made an asspull, and then a time distortion that was made out of pure strength (even tho Fused Zamasu might not even be the strongest character in this series) is written in so they'd have enough people to give Trunks energy to do a spirit bomb sword :mindblown:

tl:dr the former big 3 shonen all had some cracked out ass writers when it came to finishing up storylines :heh:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
f7e01c3cfd1d388917eab69f956a6c64.jpg

:mjcry:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
fu
Don't be so quick to count out top Naruto characters, especially naruto himself. Ofc he ain't freeza or Goku level, but they can mess around with some of these low tier Tournament of Power characters for sure. It's what Roshi said himself, the techniques of Dragon Ball characters are too simple, especially compared to Naruto characters. This video is probably the most accurate video of this topic:

fukk outta with this weak bytch ass naruto ole hoes.
Btw this was a naruto episode. Which proves my point about a thread I made before. The top nikkas from Naruto would wash dbz characters. Roshi even says it figuratively, he'd be they're only hope
you gay ass nikka shut the fukk up. They wouldn't and this is not a fukking naruto shyt thread fukk outta here with this bullshyt.

fukking hoe ass naruto fan cock sucking boys feeling insecure so they gotta bring narushyt into a Dragonball thread :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Gurren Lagann? They could defo give the Z fighters a run for their money, however that depends on who they are battling in Gurren Lagann Kamina ain't got no chance with z warriors he's city level at best. Yokko, viral and Nia would give them a good fight as they are roughly at the same universal level.
shyt wasn't that massive mecha using galaxies as throwing stars?

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Goku and bearhugs :snoop:

Dude has no business fighting Jiren. fukk his upcoming asspull transformation
I mean, at least they're redisplaying value to SSB. Ever since Kale, SSB has been used as a tool to display just how strong Goku can be and its basically busted down everyone since then.

Even against Kale he didnt go all out, and she was on pace to be stronger than the field